How to copy a structure passed by address to a function?

I have this situation:

double findStuff(double target, TMyStruct &left, TMyStruct &right, TMyStruct &_solution, double err=0.0000001) {
   TMyStruct cleft, cright;
   cleft = left; 
   cright = right;

//...
}

But it doesn't work,

I get nasty values from functions to which I pass structure members like:

lineEquation(cleft.d, val1, cright.d, val2, target);

After 2 days of searching for bugs, I don't know how to copy left and right structures, to cleft and cright respectively. 

Anyone help?

After some testing,

It seem that copying like this works,

The problem appears when I pass cleft.d and cright.d members to lineEquation function => there's the problem or bug 

If I copy cleft.d and cright.d to some double variables, and I pass these variables to lineEquation function => works flawlessly.

The nasty results appear only when I pass cleft.d and cright.d to lineEquation directly. 

Compiler issue?

Firstly, you should know about copying of simple structures  - https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/types/casting#casting_structure

If it won't help please write to Servicedesk.

Documentation on MQL5: Language Basics / Data Types / Typecasting
  • www.mql5.com
Language Basics / Data Types / Typecasting - Documentation on MQL5

Rosh:

Firstly, you should know about copying of simple structures  - https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/types/casting#casting_structure

If it won't help please write to Servicedesk.

Here is the structure:

struct TMyStruct {

double d;

double p[15][6];

double tabel[15][15];

};

From what I understand, this is a simple structure, and theoretically should not have a problem when copy it to a variable of the same structure.

I saw that I can print cleft.d and cright.d, and everything is fine.

The problem appears when I pass cleft.d and cright.d to lineEquation function.

The best way would be to reproduce this problem in a simple case, to prove the bug. 

Could you write to Servicedesk with details?
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

Rosh:
Could you write to Servicedesk with details?

I tried to duplicate the problem,

I kept the same everything I could,

But in the test script, it works fine.

I've made 2 screenshots, with the results in my real script, and with the results in test script.

I've put some explanations in comments

I drop this issue for now, as I have a temporary solution that it works (using 2 more variables as I explained above).

I've attached the archive with all 5 files. 

Files:
test.zip  15 kb
Reason: