MT5 virtual hosting VPS - tests with manual executions

Hello Forum,
I will test a VPS rented here and test signals, EAs, indicators etc..
Furthermore, I would also like to test simple manual market executions per market depth in MT5 (generally also without EA).
I hope this is also possible via vps or would I have to make adaptations to the charts? ( in the documentation in mql5 i read some hints on this ...e.g. as "expert adviser empty template").

Perhaps there are already some threats to this, so far I have not discovered anything similar in the many topics.
Thanks in advance for your comments and help ...

If it is about ping so I found one thread with some replies:
latency/ping 5 ms and below
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/287526
There Problem in My Server mql5 In ( ms ) !!
There Problem in My Server mql5 In ( ms ) !!
  • www.mql5.com
hello i Check my Server After My EA work until See fast do my order ( ms ) i show this happend , how that...

thanks for your prompt feedback...

I have looked at the thread and also in my journal MT5...

Partly the orderexecution is at 300-500 ms delay while my network ping shows 27ms...and e.g. sl modification is also at 27ms... without vps ...

In this respect i have to check and optimise several sources in addition to the vps ... which other sources would be responsible for this?

But my main question was if i can basically place manual orders ( button mouse klick ) in vps or if vps only does automatic EA s order executions

Thanks again for feedback

below image from    https://www.mql5.com/en/vps

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

does anyone have any more ideas on the topics?

myaccount01 #:

But my main question was if i can basically place manual orders ( button mouse klick ) in vps or if vps only does automatic EA s order executions

This MQL5 VPS is for signal subscription and/or for automated trading (by the EAs). This kind of VPS is not for manual trading.
Because this VPS is "Metatrader in cloud" and does not have interface to look at it (no RDC).
It means that we can only see/check everything by using the logs.

if you want to place manual order so you can use your home computer connected to same trading account.

Reason: