307 invalid volume for CADCHF

why I am getting this error at this volume when the maximum volume is 500?

Dragos Drimbe:
why I am getting this error at this volume when the maximum volume is 500?
Could you share screenshots of your error and check the logs (orders sent)? 

Usually, there are three types of problems:
- Or the lot size is below the minimum lot size authorized for the symbol and by your broker.

- Or the lot size is above the maximum lot size authorized for the symbol and by your broker.

- Or the lot size’s digits are too numerous. For instance, some brokers will allow 10.003 volume, while others don’t allow more than 2 digits of precision. This is called the lot step. If that is your problem, try round to the second digit.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Zaky Hamdoun #:
Could you share screenshots of your error and check the logs (orders sent)? 

Usually, there are three types of problems:
- Or the lot size is below the minimum lot size authorized for the symbol and by your broker.

- Or the lot size is above the maximum lot size authorized for the symbol and by your broker.

- Or the lot size’s digits are too numerous. For instance, some brokers will allow 10.003 volume, while others don’t allow more than 2 digits of precision. This is called the lot step. If that is your problem, try round to the second digit.

Yes, it seems I was using digits for rounding while I should have used min vol as I have a function which return the number of digits after 0. So @ William someone have a crystal ball after all.

Reason: