MQL5, has to be super dodgy service.

Support requested as MQL5 is quite dodgy...

I don't know how to transfer MQL5 signals from one MT4 to another. I did this in the My trading signals subscriptions - copy trading in MetaTrader (mql5.com)tab.

And I transferred the signal to another account. But when I log in to that account, and try to reload the signal. it says i'm not subscribed to anything & it's asking me to pay again.

Anyone experience these stupid problems.

I Subbed to 5 signals. I regret using this service.

Yes, it is not a problem to install MT4 signal subscription to the other MT4.
Make sure that you are using same Community login to Community tab in MT4 (your login is itsjonoe).
And free signal subscription can not be used in live/real trading account.

But please note that some external VPS services were banned from the Market (no idea about the signals sorry), and the signal service may not work on old Windws versions (WIndows XP and others).

So, it was the limitations I remember now.

---------------

And check the subscription procedure once again:

How to Subscribe to MT4 Signal - instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

Jonathan Evans:

Support requested as MQL5 is quite dodgy...

I don't know how to transfer MQL5 signals from one MT4 to another. I did this in the My trading signals subscriptions - copy trading in MetaTrader (mql5.com)tab.

And I transferred the signal to another account. But when I log in to that account, and try to reload the signal. it says i'm not subscribed to anything & it's asking me to pay again.

Anyone experience these stupid problems.

I Subbed to 5 signals. I regret using this service.

You need to login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, with the same itsjonoe login AND NOT your email or any other and you will see your moved subscription, under your new trading account, if you have put the new account credentials correctly during the move procedure.

If you haven't done so, you need to wait for a week before you try again.

Reason: