We CAN NOT predict the market !

We cannot predict the direction of the market nor a point of reference for the market. Because basically the market is very dynamic and is determined by humans, not robots. All we can do is only follow the current market trend, and take immediate action when something happens against the direction we are following. People are easily influenced and exposed to delusions, over a concept or theory that is believed to be true. Whereas in trading the probability of being right is 50%, as well as the possibility of being wrong is 50% as well.

So, do you, or do you not believe the concept or theory you just wrote?

Sopany Zemmy:

We cannot predict the direction of the market nor a point of reference for the market. Because basically the market is very dynamic and is determined by humans, not robots. All we can do is only follow the current market trend, and take immediate action when something happens against the direction we are following. People are easily influenced and exposed to delusions, over a concept or theory that is believed to be true. Whereas in trading the probability of being right is 50%, as well as the possibility of being wrong is 50% as well.

You sound a little frustrated ;D Don't give up, keep going.

Sopany Zemmy:

markets changes thats a fact and its a statistical game and so cannot be predicted accurately all the time but it can be done most of the time.The point is you know how to react when the prediction goes wrong

Hi. 

There is ongoing vote for predict market vs react to market.

You can vote and see the voting results here.  

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/386221

Predict Market Direction vs React To Market, Which Strategy Do You Believe in to Work ? - This is what you need to know about your stock-market strategy
Predict Market Direction vs React To Market, Which Strategy Do You Believe in to Work ? - This is what you need to know about your stock-market strategy
  • www.mql5.com
Predict market direction (trade after you predict buy or sell market direction using the technical analysis. But i will stop trade when market reaction against my prediction predict the market is less strenuous, reacting to the market is too time dependent, not looking at the chart at the exact time could make you miss a trade you have been planning for weeks, all the work goes into the drain. Reacting to the market strategy) into the predict market direction strategy in this way

trustfultrading #:

You sound a little frustrated ;D Don't give up, keep going.

Thank u, bro.. No, i am not frustrated. i just tired :D

Enrique Dangeroux #:
So, do you, or do you not believe the concept or theory you just wrote?

There is no long lasting concept for trading

Sopany Zemmy #:

There is no long lasting concept for trading

You did not answer the question.

Besides you are wrong. The concept never changed: Buy low, sell high.

Sopany Zemmy #: There is no long lasting concept for trading

The only constant in the universe is change, yet it is quite orderly and chaotic at the same time. The same applies to trading and life.

Humans have evolved because they are able to adapt themselves and their environment. The same applies to trading — Adapt to the constant change!

Sopany Zemmy #:

Thank u, bro.. No, i am not frustrated. i just tired :D

Then I apologize ;D just hang in there, trading works.

Fernando Carreiro #:

The only constant in the universe is change, yet it is quite orderly and chaotic at the same time. The same applies to trading and life.

Humans have evolved because they are able to adapt themselves and their environment. The same applies to trading — Adapt to the constant change!

i couldnt agree more 

Reason: