Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 244

TheXpert:
Do you have a trading dll on the plus side?
did you show the profit graph (built in excel), how did you extract the history?

sanyooooook:
Did you show the profit graph (built in excel) as you extracted the history?
I did it, I got the EA logs, then I shifted the most visible withdrawals.

TheXpert:
I've got the EA logs, then I shifted the most visible withdrawals.
I just ran the bot through the api and it jacked $10 off $665 in 15 min, so I think I may be wrong or it may be so and I decided to check it by building a chart

By the way, I really wonder how much percentage there is, if you count like on the monitor. Definitely more than 10000%, I wonder how much. I'm going to go out and do the math... ...in case he's already overtaken the dickfish...

I'm thinking of downloading the history to a csv file through the api, and it would be easier to use excel, but I have not yet seen how far the account's transaction history is downloaded (I have 37 pages there) )

sanyooooook:

I'm thinking of downloading the history to a csv file through an api, and it would be easier to use excel, but I have not yet seen how far the account's transaction history is downloaded (I have 37 pages there) )

Lucky you :) I have 1000 pages and more.

someone's been jazzing up the nyms ))

http://joxi.ru/ZdLeUv3JTJDmEOt38nY

Скриншот
Скриншот
  • joxi.ru
сделан при помощи Joxi.ru

Криптовалюту Bitcoin начали принимать в Лас-Вегасе
Криптовалюту Bitcoin начали принимать в Лас-Вегасе
  • habrahabr.ru
Да, именно так и обстоит дело — криптовалюту начинает принимать все большее число компаний, включая и те из них, которые присутствуют на Хабре. Так вот, на днях стало известно о том, что биткоины начал принимать Камбрийский университет в Великобритании. Это учебное заведение не одиноко — биткоины принимает также и Университет Никосии, который...

What is the world coming to ...

Mischek:
Where is the world going ...
Well, well, as long as no one monopolises it // For example, by buying up bitcoins from the root, like the Fed through its banks.
Reason: