MQL4: Can indicator open and close orders ?

Can indicator open and close orders ? Or only make Alerts is possible for the indicator ? ... should I use only expert advisor for orders management ?

NO!

Only alerts.

puncher:
... should I use only expert advisor for orders management ?
EA or Scripts can work with Orders.

puncher:
Can indicator open and close orders ? No. Or only make Alerts is possible for the indicator ? Possible. ... should I use only expert advisor for orders management ? See below.

There are others, can consider. Need not be restricted to EA. "orders management" can even be in a library, and re-usable later for all existing and future EAs.

hello, I have an indicator which is so far doing well at sending correct buy and sell signal. Due to being busy with my studies , is it possible to create functions which will be integrated with the indicator so that as the indicator is sending out signals it also performs buy and sell orders operations. Help me to write a function to execute a buy once a buy signal is sent, a sell once a sell signal is sent , stop loss and take profit at specified points and finally a closing function at either positions. anyone?  

Zidnely #:
hello, I have an indicator which is so far doing well at sending correct buy and sell signal. Due to being busy with my studies , is it possible to create functions which will be integrated with the indicator so that as the indicator is sending out signals it also performs buy and sell orders operations. Help me to write a function to execute a buy once a buy signal is sent, a sell once a sell signal is sent , stop loss and take profit at specified points and finally a closing function at either positions. anyone?  

You will have to write an Expert Advisor (EA) that will read the signals by the Indicator via the iCustom() function and then carry out the trades.

If you don't have the time to study MQL and code it yourself, then you can hire a developer at the Freelance section to code it for you.

Reason: