My Ukrainian Programmer went quiet since 17 April, mine project has stalled and funds locked

Hi all,

My Ukrainian Programmer went quiet since 17 April, mine project (started on 7 april) has stalled and funds locked to the project. what can i do?

I have requested to cancel the project and have my funds returned on 29 April, but after choosing that option, i received this "Customer hendy_Indo has offered to cancel the order. Frozen assets of 90 USD will be returned to the Customer." Its 6 May, and the project is still not cancelled and my funds are still locked.. 

I hope my programmer is fine, but i cant keep waiting and having my funds locked for this project... I only taken action on 29 april, i think i have been very patient.

Pls advice. 

hendy_Indo
hendy_Indo
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

I am reading in the Rules about the following:

The payment for a completed work transferred to the account of the Developer shall be frozen for 2 weeks for approval.

It may be related to your case about 2 weeks.
Anyway, you can write to the service desk asking them for advice (by the way the nationality of programmer does not matter in this case).

Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
Rules of Using the Freelance Service: general provisions, execution of orders, payments,

I am posting is all the time on the forum during the many years (it is about Market products but it is same for the Signals and for Freelance as well):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

Reason: