I want a simple trailing stop & SL & TP CodeBase for mt5

I want someone to help get asimple free code for mt5 with trailing stop ..actvate after profet with stop & step...and  with stoploss and take profet ...thank you in advance

Al Sayid :
I want someone to help get asimple free code for mt5 with trailing stop ..actvate after profet with stop & step...and  with stoploss and take profet ...thank you in advance

Read the article ' An attempt at developing an EA constructor ', look in the 'Trading engine 4.mq5' EA, in the 'void Trailing()' function.

An attempt at developing an EA constructor
An attempt at developing an EA constructor
  • www.mql5.com
In this article, I offer my set of trading functions in the form of a ready-made EA. This method allows getting multiple trading strategies by simply adding indicators and changing inputs.

Sorry..it's still complicated for me

I want an easy code like this

Al Sayid # :

Sorry..it's still complicated for me

I want an easy code like this

I understand that you don't need a sample MQL5 code, you need a ready-made Expert Advisor. To do this, please use the site search (in the Market or CodeBase sections).

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum:

I searched for 2 months I didnt find what I want

I am usiing now  ...  Trailing_Star_Point-v1.0 .....its not too mutch

Al Sayid #:
I searched for 2 months I didnt find what I want
Do you trade manually and do you need a panel (expert) for trailing?  Should there be three parameters in this panel (like in your picture)?

I tald you before I found   ....Exp - Assistant  NEW 20220110...its too good...but it didn t work with me...you taled me..becuse my sestem is too old

Vladimir Karputov #:
Do you trade manually and do you need a panel (expert) for trailing?  Should there be three parameters in this panel (like in your picture)?

yes

Al Sayid #:

yes

I will make such an assistant advisor in the form of a panel (today or tomorrow).

Vladimir Karputov #:
I will make such an assistant advisor in the form of a panel (today or tomorrow).

oh  thank you very much....you are so kind

but remmember....I have 32 bit and win 7...sorry...

even if not in panel ... just ,,,trailing  stop...1-after profit  2- ts stop .. 3- ts   step...and if you can please  .. stop loss 

Reason: