Pivot Confluence indicator needs to be fixed

Is someone able to detect why this Pivot Confluence indicator won't print text?

It only draws lines but it should also print line name and price. Holding cursor on the line it shows label and price but it also should show same information on the lines. 

laurixx:

Is someone able to detect why this Pivot Confluence indicator won't print text?

It only draws lines but it should also print line name and price. Holding cursor on the line it shows label and price but it also should show same information on the lines. 

G'day

I'm not at my trading PC at the moment but I had a quick look at your code and I can see quite a few issues with it. Did you code this yourself or have someone else do it?

Unless someone else gets back to you in the next few hours, I'll have a detailed look at it later today if you like.

Cheers
Stu

Filter:
G'day

I'm not at my trading PC at the moment but I had a quick look at your code and I can see quite a few issues with it. Did you code this yourself or have someone else do it?

Unless someone else gets back to you in the next few hours, I'll have a detailed look at it later today if you like.

Cheers
Stu

Thats not made by me. Found it here: http://mt4indicators.weebly.com . 

Indicator pretty useful for me and it would be much easier if text and numbers are shown on the levels. So if you have some time to look at it and give some thoughts how to fix it, it would be nice :)

laurixx:

Thats not made by me. Found it here: http://mt4indicators.weebly.com . 

Indicator pretty useful for me and it would be much easier if text and numbers are shown on the levels. So if you have some time to look at it and give some thoughts how to fix it, it would be nice :)

Sorry been flat out today, will try to have a look at it over the long weekend for you mate. It's pretty inefficient coding but nothing too serious to sort out.

Filter:

Sorry been flat out today, will try to have a look at it over the long weekend for you mate. It's pretty inefficient coding but nothing too serious to sort out.

Thank you in advance! 

laurixx:
Thank you in advance! 

Hey laurixx

I stand corrected. Really sorry, but after a closer examination, that code is a bit of a mess. It would take longer to fix it than to start from scratch and re-code it.

If you're after a simple pivot point indy then there a plenty of free ones in the code base and cheap ones in the market. If you want it to do exactly what this one is trying to do (which I can only assume from the code is attempting to be a multi timeframe pivot confluence indicator), then probably best to hire a coder in the freelance section mate.

Sorry I couldn't be of more use to you in this instance.

Cheers
Stu

Sorry, by the way, the reason it won't print text is because it's not creating any text or label objects. I've seen the screen shot from the link you provided but with the code you attached, that's not possible. Maybe it was when the code was created but with current builds, ObjectSetText just changes the description of the trend line it's drawing, it doesn't actually create a text/label
Reason: