Advisors that work - page 22

Serqey Nikitin #:

You contradict yourself! You say "there are no experts who work for a long time", and you suggest another expert, consisting of a thousand small experts...

Where is the LOGIC? ... Make up your mind: is there a solution to this problem in principle, or does it not exist ...?

Sergey, let's not be arrogant and "talk back" to one another... We're colleagues...

The logic is straightforward. I am not suggesting "another expert with a thousand experts". Then again, you, like most of my opponents, for some reason think my League is some sort of huge advisor with a thousand strategies.

It's not! The League is simply a tool. A "trapping net" that allows you to track which symbols are currently running on which TS.

And the algorithm of Expert Advisor itself is to switch between Expert Advisors, and I haven't solved it in a formal form, I act intuitively. I believe there is no such algorithm (or an Expert Advisor that would always work). Stable with a high probability you can get around 1-2% per month. But, with such an income, it is easier to put money in the bank. I want at least 10% per month. Therefore I act not only logically, but also intuitively, and see my main task in determining the stable TC, even with a low profitability.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Held on, but couldn't hold on. Again about the league. That's what your thread is for, no one goes into it.
It's been understood a hundred times over what you're convinced of, so why repeat it 250 times. Who's asking you anyway. It's time for some medication or something. It's not our fault your league idea got overturned.

Look, clown, I'm sick of your league. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. Once again, Quod licet Jovi, non licet bovi, I'm allowed more than you.

Every other person here mentions some kind of algorithms - pester them and say that their waves are annoying, MAs are annoying, scalpers are annoying...

Georgiy Merts #:

Look, clown, I'm sick of your league. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. Let me remind you again - Quod licet Jovi, non licet bovi, I am allowed more than you.

Every second person here mentions some kind of algorithms - go to them and say that they are fed up with waves, MAchki are fed up, scalpers are fed up...

You're allowed more than that, only as an agent supplier you need your iron and that's it.
You've already been told by a moderator: enough about the league

Georgiy Merts #:

And the actual algorithm of the Expert Advisor is to switch between Expert Advisors, and I have not solved it in a formal form, it works intuitively. I am inclined to believe that there is no such algorithm (or an Expert Advisor that would always work). I want at least 10% per month. Therefore I act not only logically, but also intuitively, and see my main objective in defining stable TP, even with low profitability.

It has long been known that in order to get a STABILIZED profit it is necessary to use a pattern in the price series in your strategy ...

In your case, the pattern does not appear ... There is a desire to switch from one EA to another, but a clear connection is not visible, only guessing and trial method ...

If you do not determine the pattern, then all this work for many years - one bang...

Serqey Nikitin #:

It has long been known that in order to make a STABILIZED profit, you need to use a pattern in your strategy...

In your case, the pattern does not appear... There is a WANT to switch from one EA to another, but there is no obvious connection, only guessing and the method of trying...

If you do not decide on the pattern, all this years of work is just a rubbish.

Any Expert Advisor is created on the basis of a certain regularity, which is detected by the creator of such a product. There are many regularities.

But because the market price series is not a constant state of such regularities, EAs stop working from time to time. Especially optimized for irrelevant regularities.

This is the main reason why EAs, Expert Advisors and robots do not work for a long time.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

But because the market price series is not a constant state of such patterns, EAs stop working from time to time.

The market price series is not inherently constant, but nevertheless the patterns exist...

Trader's task is to use the found pattern in his strategy correctly..., and in this case advisors will work in profit for a VERY LONG time...

Serqey Nikitin #:

The market series is not constant from the start, but nevertheless regularities exist...

Trader's task is to use the found pattern correctly in his strategy..., and in this case advisors will work in profit for a VERY LONG time...

A simple lock and an EA will work almost forever. So?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
A simple lock and EA will work practically forever. So what?

Key phrase: practically forever. It won't work because there are no trading instruments where the positive swap is greater than the negative swap, so the swap will sooner or later lead to a loss, even if you manage to open a positive lock.

Volodymyr Zubov #:

Key phrase: practically forever. It won't work because there are no trading instruments where the positive swap is greater than the negative swap, so the swap will sooner or later lead to a loss, even if you manage to open a positive lock.

Yes, but it will last longer than super-duper neural network and the like

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yes, but it will last longer than the super-duper neural network and the like.

That's right.

Reason: