The order, timing and potential of the trading process - page 7

Uladzimir Izerski #:

When a large number of instruments are added to the basket, lots are automatically created, seemingly invisible to the eye. You have to be specific about the direction of the open positions.

Vladimir, do you know what locks are?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Vladimir, do you know what a lock is?

Lock can add up in combinations of open pairs, you wouldn't even guess it. It's not as simple as you think. I've done a lot of research in this direction.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

When will you finally realize that his problem is not with the lots, but with the impossibility of a positive outcome of trading on EOPS, even on one pair.

I have spent so much time on it (I mean PNB) and nothing good came out of it, not even on one time series, on which I tried it with different selections and dynamic etc. the forecast was not even close to the truth.

And the issue of spread may be omitted, the indicator itself is not stable, it may give one signal and then the other one, and then the opposite again. This will give us a lot of open and immediately closed orders.

The only thing that may be shown by the indicator is the period when there is an evident trend to one of the sides.

That is why I want to explain why the account is not rapidly losing, but slowly losing).

It's due to hidden traps. But he doesn't even realise it.

Otherwise, of course, would deflate in a couple of days like on one pair.

Can you see the lock?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

That's at the expense of hidden locks.

Otherwise, of course, would be deflated in a couple of days as on one pair.

Also at the expense of top-ups.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Locke can stack up in combinations of open pairs without you even realising it. It's not as simple as you think. I've done a lot of research in this direction.

Lock (Lock-Lock) can be made on the same pair with the same lot by differently directed positions, but on different instruments it is in principle impossible when trading with the same lots.

Maybe you meant a hedge, then yes, it happens quite often. On a bad hedge with a long entry we will lose on swaps, but with lots we will always lose on swaps.

I've written before, and I'm not the only one, that we need to limit pairs and not take allies.

In general, as long as I've been following PNB, all I've seen so far is that you need to replenish your account on time to stay afloat.

Yusuf is not changing his approach, and in its current form it is all hopeless.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Locking can be done on the same pair with the same lot with differently directed positions, but on different instruments it is in principle impossible when trading with the same lots.

Maybe you mean hedge, then yes, it happens quite often. On a bad hedge with a long entry we will lose on swaps, but with lots we will always lose on swaps.

I've written before, and I'm not the only one, that we need to limit pairs and not take allies.

I don't give a damn if it's a hedge or a lock, it's a gopher and it's there)).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov trading session since the start of trading statistics (since 02 08 21), the NBP is forecasting a gradual, monotonous decrease of the equity of all 3 of its lines down to $40. This means that, there are no signs of a possible increase in equity:

Here, finally, by the 85th trading session, the PNB has thrown out and marked an uptrend line, which, indicates that, there is a situation in the market that is ripe for an equity increase:

Awesome! Yusuf, if an Expert Advisor at session 68 confidently predicts a loss from its use, but continues to dive like Broiler 777 (mice cried and begged, but kept eating cactus), rather than stop trading and inform the developer about it, it surprises me somewhat. The prediction of the consequences of the EA, as I understand it, works much better than the EA itself, well, then let it trade when the prediction is favourable and close the hell out of all open positions if the prediction is unfavourable.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

A lock (Lock) can be made on one pair with the same lot with differently directed positions, but on different instruments it is in principle impossible when trading with the same lots.

Lock can be done on a group of pairs, you can check it on the demo:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/366487/page44#comment_21819394

От теории к практике. Часть 2
От теории к практике. Часть 2
  • www.mql5.com
Да. Все-таки, ветке быть. Приглашаю в нее всех физиков, математиков, да и, вообще, заинтересованных лиц...
Reason: