FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 165

Vizard:

(Laughs)))

At what?

Nikitoss:

I don't give a shit about 18. What pisses me off is the gusto with which a bunch of chuckleheads bitch about an old man. Everywhere he writes a post. And only a few have tried to dig in.

They're sitting around, growing demoblibs, and they think they're traders.

Why not, I've been following Yusuf's work for a long time )))) You see, it's not about how much thermal energy a person releases as a result of believing in his ideas; it's about the ideas themselves)))

artikul:
Tell me, in this particular eu situation, didn't this turkey fuck up7 ))))

I wonder why once a week there's a shitstorm explaining the social niche (in a swear word) to the opponent.

solar:

I wonder why once a week there's a shitstorm explaining the social niche to the opponent (in swear words).
It's all about the beer )))) Wandered into my home swamp and saw everyone trading like crazy.)

artikul:
Why, I've been following Yusuf's work for a long time )))) You see, it's not about how much thermal energy a person releases as a result of believing in his ideas; it's about the ideas themselves )))
And who knows who has better results ... I fully support

Leles:
and who knows who has better results... I totally agree.
Flat as an East is a delicate matter ))))

artikul:
Why, I've been following Yusuf's work for a long time )))) You see, it's not about what thermal energy a person releases as a result of believing in his ideas, but about the ideas themselves)))
What exactly confuses the idea of finding a function that reflects market realities, even approximately. The indicator acts as an alternative to a trader's personal opinion. Any indicator is not a panacea for market mores. Everything is relative in this world, I have never insisted on using this indicator. Everyone gets used to some type of indicator, like a cigarette - we know there is no benefit, but it's hard to quit.

artikul:
Flat as an East is a delicate matter ))))

The americans will get it right )))) (flat is what I'm talking about)

Very simple example, saw in a movie recently )))) 42*0=0, so 0/0=42 )))) If you put aside university education and other medallions, the market allows you to extract unlimited profits, like their Pandora's Box )))) But of course 18 rules )))) For the REAL GIRLS ))))

artikul:
Very simple example, saw in a movie recently )))) 42*0=0, so 0/0=42 )))) If you put aside university education and other medallions, the market allows you to extract unlimited profits, like their Pandora's Box )))) But of course, 18 rules )))) For the REAL DOGS))))

Hi Zhen, the owl closed the sells by itself in the morning or you did your best))))) the cream came out fat ))))
Reason: