Random wandering - page 4

Still, I'm waiting for a constructive breakdown

For accurate awareness, a script can be written to show this balance. Or....

take our word for it :)

ILYA_365:
So the question is, is it really possible or not?

A small observation. No one (i.e. not a single person) has been able to show normal real monitoring, out of those who stubbornly prove with their mouths that it is possible to make money on a coin.

Prove the claim in a public experiment too (jumping off before the start at one stage or another to discuss the details)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

For accurate awareness, you can write a script to show this balance. Or....

take your word for it :)

I know about the equilibrium and checked everything a long time ago, I am interested in the parsing of the article

Andrei Trukhanovich:

A small observation. No one (i.e. not a single person) has been able to show normal real monitoring, out of those who stubbornly prove with their mouths that it is possible to make money on a coin.

To prove the statement in a public experiment, too (jumping off before the start at some point or another to discuss details).

And what good is monitoring, it can be faked. As for me, you need logic, and you can use it to check everything on your own.

Imagine that we have some SB. Let's create a function that selects some subset (segments of history of the original SB) from this SB. If to think, whatever selection criteria the selection function is guided by, it will always be random, because the searched SB is random, and any external factor, if it was used, also does not play a role, because the searched SB does not depend on it by construction. Thus we have generated another SB from one SB. If many attempts are made, it is always possible to generate an SB whose equity will go up. But it is still random and will remain random.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Suppose we have some SB. Let's create a function that selects some subset from this SB (segments of history of the original SB). If to think, whatever selection criteria the function uses, it will always be random, because the searched FB is random, and any external factor, if it was used, also doesn't play a role, as the searched FB doesn't depend on it by construction. Thus we have generated another SB from one SB. If many attempts are made, it is always possible to generate an SB whose equity will go up. But it is still random and will remain random.

I know that.

Reproducible results are needed to parse the article. There is not enough data in the article to be reproducible.)

ILYA_365:

What's the use of monitoring, it can be faked. For me, you need logic and then you can use it to check everything yourself.

All the SB adepts have already been pelted with tomatoes here. Perhaps one of them is back, posing as a fool, hoping to resuscitate the topic

Andrei Trukhanovich:
You need reproducible results to parse the article. There is not enough data in the article to be reproducible)

What exactly do you think?

Reason: