The great and terrible MT4 forever (or how to strategise a transition) - page 21

Igor Makanu:

4. now roboforex

That's the point.

fxsaber:
That's the thing.

found login and pass to fhopin account, logged in from pc

Your true, the last script reversed the position after 2-3 seconds and exited, and my scripts all open 11 positions each

I added Sleep, I opened 10 positions on EUR and Ether 5 times

void OnStart()
{
   MqlTradeRequest BuyRequest = {0};
   MqlTradeResult result = {0};
   BuyRequest.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL;
   BuyRequest.type = ORDER_TYPE_BUY;
   BuyRequest.symbol = _Symbol;
   BuyRequest.volume = 0.1;
   BuyRequest.type_filling = GetFilling();
   while(1)
   {
      BuyRequest.price = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_ASK);
      if(!OrderSend(BuyRequest, result))
      {
         Sleep(11);
         continue;
      }
      Sleep(11);
      if(PositionGetTicket(0) > 0 && PositionsTotal() >= 10) return;
   }
}

I have no problems with Sleep(11), but Sleep( 1 ) - it already opened 11 positions. Either I successfully added a pause for network costs or MQL5 is so fast that the terminal environment does not always have time to receive it and Sleep() gives control to the terminal

UPD: Sleep(11) is not working - server was slow to open positions, about 2-3 per second, opened 11 positions now, however - unsolvable ((

A r***forex commercial?! )

Aleksey Nikolayev:
R***forex commercial?! )

no

discussing how to ensure that you get XX positions with minimal fuss - understandably, you could start keeping your own records of positions, but it's not comical

Igor Makanu:

no

The discussion of how to be sure to get XX positions with minimal gestures - it is clear that we can start to keep our own positions, but it is not good enough.

When netting (FORTS as an example) we still have to keep our own orders and positions if we want to have several independent robots on one symbol or trade manually in parallel.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Alexei, you are off the subject. I'm sorry, I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain everything again.

Why should I have to explain anything? Please just answer my question.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Great and terrible MT4 forever (or how to correctly create a migration strategy)

Alexey Viktorov, 2021.05.09 18:33

Personally, I hope you have enough to absorb such words of documentation

and this applies not only to the OnTradeTransaction() event handler , but also to any part of the code after OrderSend() has been sent. Wait for the completion of the transaction. There are no other options and there won't be any. Just think why everything is so simple in mql4? Well, it's because these expectations are laid down far from your eyes. And in MQL5, you somehow think all checks and expectations are crutches. Why?

it's all about the header accounts.

about the expected crutches - I have 2021, I expect the most user-friendly software, as an example - the same Python, which allows the user to write his code as concisely as possible and get a ready result, so it quickly "took off" - people do not want to write a lengthy code for their own self-satisfaction, but want in the shortest possible time to solve their "desires

ZS: remember the toes and ears? ... - Imagine that you were given a Win 111, well, everything is great, but the keyboard layout now need to switch by pressing the power button system, I understand that are especially fanatical twist and turn their toes to press the sacred button on the system

Igor Makanu:

about the expected crutches - I have 2021, I expect the most user-friendly software, as an example - the same Python, which allows the user to write his code as concisely as possible and get a ready result, so it quickly "took off" - people do not want to write a lengthy code for their own self-satisfaction, but want in the shortest possible time to solve their "desires

ZS: remember the toes and ears? ... - Imagine that you were given a Win 111, well, that's all great, but the keyboard layout now need to switch by pressing the power button system, I understand that are especially fanatical twist and will thumb their feet press the sacred button on the system

It doesn't have to be a hedge. Rake is present everywhere.

As a primitive analogy: not everybody wants to drive with automatic machine, some people wish more control.

Another thing is that all the required crutches, for those who are ready to use them, should be provided in the standard library, and the same Trade.mqh should be able to work around these rake.

And about the power button - Ctrl-Alt-Del for login is exactly that :) (yes, I know the reasoning behind it).

Igor Makanu:

about the expected crutches - I have 2021, I expect the most user-friendly software, as an example - the same Python, which allows the user to write his code as concisely as possible and get a ready result, so it quickly "took off" - people do not want to write lint code for their own self-satisfaction, but want to solve their "desires" in the shortest possible time

ZS: remember the toes and ears? ... - Imagine that you were given a Win 111, so everything is great, but the keyboard layout now need to switch by pressing the power button on the system, I understand that are especially fanatical twist and shake their toes to push the sacred button on the system

Does the Expert Advisor understand that he/she has sent a request/order? Yes, he does. Until he receives one of the answers formulated by the TRADER - do nothing, wait for/form the answer.

Reason: