You leaked again... I see... 😁

The thread should have been renamed "From bragging to fakes" a long time ago

transcendreamer:

Blended in again... I see... 😁

The thread should have been renamed "From bragging to fakes" a long time ago

post your own strategy

i don't want anyone digging into it

;)

There is no difference between theory and practice in theory, but in practice there is.

How easy is it to become a forum guru? - Here's a ready-made tiphack:

1. Create 10 demo accounts
  2. We use the formulae / martingale / all sorts of nonsense or just oversaturate.
  3. By the end of the month 9 out of 10 accounts are lost (and what the hell with them)
  4. On the rest casually we wait up to 300% suffering a hell of a drawdown (drawdown is not visible on the chart of returns)
  5. Ahahahahahaha
  6. We publish a screenshot of our surviving account and pretend we know how to trade
  7. Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Renat Akhtyamov:

publish your own strategy.

I don't want to be poked and prodded.

;)

OK, no offence, but it's just that no one will dig into it...

transcendreamer:
There is no difference between theory and practice in theory, but in practice there is.

2. We use the formulae / martingale / all sorts of crap or just over-simulate.
  3. By the end of the month 9 out of 10 accounts are lost (and what the hell with them)
  4. On the rest casually we wait up to 300% suffering a hell of a drawdown (drawdown is not visible on the chart of returns)
  5. Ahahahahahaha
  6. Publish a screenshot of the surviving account and pretend to know how to trade
  7. Ahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah

that's what I do

;)

transcendreamer:

OK no offence, but it's just that no one is going to dig into this...

guarantee?

I mean, the deals are out in the open.

transcendreamer:

2. We use the formulae / martingale / all sorts of nonsense, or just oversaturate.
  4. On the rest casually we wait up to 300% suffering a hell of a drawdown (drawdown is not visible on the chart of profitability)
  5. Ahahahahahaha
  6. We publish a screenshot of our surviving account and pretend we know how to trade
  7. Ahahahahahahahahahaha

everything is easy and there is practically no loss and no pain from hell...

2 identical accounts (not necessarily cent accounts) in different brokerage companies - buy/sell is opened for the whole cutlet . As soon as one has a stop out, the other also exits the market. In total on one -80% on the second +80%, the total amount is almost unchanged. Add/upgrade, Repeat to the extent of "screenshot of the exponent from the real".

Maxim Kuznetsov:

everything is simpler, and there is virtually no loss and no hell...

Two identical accounts (not necessarily cent accounts) at different brokerage companies - a buy/sell is opened for the whole cutlet. As soon as one has a stop out, the other also exits the market. In total on one -80% on the second +80%, the total amount is almost unchanged. Add/upgrade, Repeat to the extent of "screenshot of the exponent from the real".

That's what Oleg Auto did back in the day.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the trouble there turned out to be typical

buying and selling volumes are two lines

they often intersect.

and in the place of multiple crossing there is a well-known problem of combining the flat and trend strategies

calculation of these volumes - this is the FormulaE

;)

but it is possible to detect volumes using another method

the second principle is used by the Expert Advisor

---

about the reference point

no, it doesn't matter.

the calculation gives the same result

Now, this is interesting that the reference point is not important. I wonder what you have to do to get the same result at any point of reference...
It's a pity that some are not capable of supporting successful ventures and are only capable of spewing all sorts of d***um...
And you're right not to explain anything to anyone.
Well done Rena, I hope this grail will be your last (in a good way)
Of course, it is clear that the risk must be 100% to make such percentages. But if the game is worth the risk, then why not).

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Now that's interesting, the reference point doesn't matter. I wonder what you have to do to get the same result at any point of reference...
It's a shame that some are not capable of supporting successful endeavours and are only capable of spewing all sorts of d***um...
And you're right not to explain anything to anyone.
Well done Rena, I hope this grail will be your last (in a good way)
Of course, it is clear that the risk should be 100% to make such percentages. But if the game is worth the risk, then why not).

You can't use a single value for the calculation.

You can't average it either.

Reason: