From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 165

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Why do you need drawdown if you triple your deposit in a month?

Who is interested in it and why with a yield of 300% or more?

Because you have to calculate the probability of loss.
Because you can lose everything on the first day.
You may withdraw money without any risk for the deposit, for which the equity should always be "pulled up" to the balance.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Because you have to calculate the likelihood of losing.
Since you can lose everything right on the first day.

not

have to calculate the risk

You have to know how to trade, not calculate the likelihood of losing

Renat Akhtyamov:

not

you have to calculate the risk.

The risk is, as I understand it, a relative concept, you can use a grid that has a multiplier of 5, for example, and then you can simply earn on noise and lose on "impulse".
What I mean is that, paradoxically as it may sound, increasing risk does not always result in losing a deposit, but sometimes it is the other way around.

Renat Akhtyamov:
You have to know how to trade, not calculate the probability of losing
Well...there is no doubt that everything is meaningless without this condition)
And the probability of losing is always counted not by the trading history, but by the number of unfavourable situations for the TS.
For example for trend trading, takeovers and reversals equals big losses or plummeting, trading on reversal - trends of any type, trading on reversal - trends and flotsam.
Knowing the probabilities of these situations, you can easily calculate everything else.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I think that the risk is a relative concept, you can build such a grid, for example, a multiplier of 5 and then you can make a stupid profit on noise, and only on "impulse" can you lose.
I mean that, paradoxically as it may sound, an increase in risk does not always lead to a deposit increase, and sometimes it is even the opposite.

well, on an impulse, they're going to lose

and momentum is man-made, have you ever thought about that?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Well...there is no doubt that without this condition everything is meaningless)
And the probability of losing is always counted not by the trading history, but by the number of unfavourable situations for the TS.

It should be understood that the probability of a loss, if everything is left to itself, is always 1.0

What is the sense in estimating it if you already know it is 1.0?

Renat Akhtyamov:

you have to understand that the probability of a drain, if everything is left to chance, is always 1.0

and what's the point of estimating it if you already know it's 1.0?

Are you talking about ZBZ?)
Yeah, I guess, so there's no system that never lets you down? It's even a relative question...
Is there any system, that will earn more than it may lose?
If you open buy with TP, when TP triggers you may get to a clean reversal sooner or later, but before that you may earn something and if you wait till the end of reversal and pullback you may even close with profit...

Renat Akhtyamov:

and the pulse is man-made, have you thought about that?

Well they are on all the charts...
On different brokers, on the oande, on the dime, how can it be man-made?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You mean ZBF?)
Yeah, I guess so, I mean, there's no system that will never leak? It's even a relative question...
Are there such systems that will eventually earn more than they can lose?
You can open buy with TP, then you'll get a clean reversal sooner or later, but before that you may earn something.

there's

the system will not go down if the price is unprofitable for the bidder

when the dealer has to go against himself

here for example

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

no order is closed in MT4, trading is prohibited

Spartak Uglanov, 2021.06.23 20:03

If you think that the broker is gone, you should at least look up the information on the firm you're going to entrust your money to before you sign up with them in Youndyx or google ...

above was my question.

I'll repeat

who's quoting?

Renat Akhtyamov:

What enables them to do this, i.e. to manage the price so freely and without fear?

This is a very interesting question that deserves a separate discussion.
To be honest, I do not know how, maybe the solution lies in the balance of power? And if you have to move the price, then what?
If the price moves down, will the bears get stronger or weaken against the bulls?
Reason: