From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 160

I get it, it's not the size of the wheels that matters but the point of application! We need to think about it

Aleksei Stepanenko:
I get it, it's not the size of the wheels that matters but the point of application! We need to think about it
Drinks

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Why are you interested?

The forum is a place for communication. There are other sections for practice (Market, Signals or Freelance).

It was a rhetorical question, we both know the answer to it.

Your communication boils down to belittling the other person. You are bloated with the realization of your superiority in certain areas of mathematics. But you're short of attention, and there's "some jerk gathered an audience". And you try to shame him by saying that you think he doesn't know what you know.

secret:
"How to steadily take money out of the market")
Open a DC

Maxim Kuznetsov:

What are you talking about? Who cares about Sharp...

Not all engineers are interested in theoremechanics, but that does not prevent it from being the backbone of engineering. It's about the same with risk theory in trading.

PapaYozh:
Your communication is all about humiliating the other person. You are bloated with the knowledge of your own superiority in certain areas of mathematics. But you're short of attention, and here's "some jerk has gathered an audience". And you try to shame him by saying that you think he doesn't know what you know.

You're writing nonsense. Just continuing the theme of the need for diversification that I started in the second post of this thread.

I have written for several pages on the forum, applying purely financial mathematics. by showing the market balance. Try it without maths, your skull will crack. And then, how to profit from the balance sheet in practice? By MACs and thinning? Well don't make fun of just these tools, which only help to estimate historical data and combine it with politics and weather, for example

The market is financial. What kind of maths works here?
That's right, financial!
And no more.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I have painted for several pages on the forum, applying purely financial mathematics. by showing the market balance. Try it without mathematics, your skull will crack. And further, how to profit from the balance sheet in practice? By MACs and thinning? Well don't make fun of just these tools, which only help to estimate historical data and combine it with politics and weather, for example

They don't let dolls of mathematicians andphysicists with bags to trade for money. Only poor baskakovs, crane operators, tyre fitters).

Rinat, do not give in to the fleas, scratch. Show them a fresh picture, the past is outdated. Let them be jealous.

Alexander_K2:
It's a shame...

It seems to be getting better.

Sasha, what instrument are you standing on? Maybe we can give you some good advice.

Reason: