[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 308

artikul:

The code that was posted before - in Expert Advisors, the one that was posted now - in scripts ))))

O.K. Let's proceed from the author's idea of code. I don't think the author linked his code with fi numbers in any way.

Sweet:

Could...

As an option. There could be many variations, and the idea is this: you underestimate the red line + one blue line, you don't have them -- it's fraught with lots of moose:

P.S.Blue is Andrews' pitchfork, red is an intermediate trend...

Roll:

O.K. Let's proceed from the author's intent of the code. I don't think the author linked his code to phi numbers in any way.

You are right ))) I've never used phibas, but I'd like to know the opinion of people who know from what points they should be built))) Maybe this will help solve the problem of entering the market when the main price movement slows down and during corrections.)

DragonSL:

As an option. There can be many variations the idea is this: you underestimate the red line + one blue line, you lack them -- it's dangerous:

You're sorry, I'm trading EURUSD. You have pegged this pair to the pound. I responded in the same vein. I do not know the pound. So I can't say anything.

artikul:

You're right )))) ))))). I've never used Fibs, but I want to know the opinion of people who know from what points they should be plotted. Maybe this will help solve the problem of entering the market when the basic price movement slows down and during corrections)))

) )And you're right, they're not needed, and I don't use them...)))

Sweet:

And you're right, we don't need them, and I don't use them...)))

Live and learn ))))

artikul:

Live and learn ))))

Golden words...)))

Sweet:

Excuse me, I am trading EURUSD. You pegged this pair to the pound. I responded in the same vein. I don't know the pound. So I cannot say anything.

The last chart is purely euro, I use the pound only as a verification.

For myself, there are two questions for the weekend:

From which line do we go down?

Will there be a gap?

Possible option: going to test the neckline with a gap down directly from the point where we are standing, i.e. from the red line...

artikul:

You're right )))) I've never used Fibs, but I want to know the opinion of people who know from what points they should be built))). Maybe this will help solve the problem of entering the market during deceleration of the main price movement and during corrections)))

I think the author tried to implement Elder's idea - "The Three Screens System" in his code.

Roll:

I think the author was trying to incorporate A. Elder's idea of the "Three Screens System" into his code.

The author himself has a poor understanding of what he did )))) He wants to find out if it's worth doing or total crap)))) But he's already started using it))).
Reason: