Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 26

Vladimir Baskakov #:
4. You need a good mentor, for example you
It doesn't hurt to have a mentor if your own head thinks with sluggishness... But let's assume that most of your colleagues are talented or close to genius...

Serqey Nikitin #:
It doesn't hurt to have a mentor if your own head is thinking with sluggishness... But let's assume that most colleagues are talented or close to genius...
That's right, 99%

Serqey Nikitin of the Grail...

A grail in trading is a trading strategy that has the properties of:

1. Max reliability of trade, i.e. number of profitable deals to the total number of trades - about 100%.

2. Profit is of the second place, because this parameter is not so important.

3. Drawdown - not more than 10-15%, which confirms the RIGHTness of the strategy and absence of adjustment for history ...

Of course, there are possible interpretations of this definition "GRAAL" ... But in general, it's not so critical, because it will solve the basic problem for the trader "to obtain a stable profit ...

You just described a bank deposit and US Treasury bonds

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

You just described a bank deposit and US treasury bonds

Forex has the potential to make MUCH higher profits... Therefore, there is room for individual creativity ...

And in general, the problem of "making a stable profit" has many different solutions...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Forex has the potential to make MUCH higher profits... Therefore, there is room for individual creativity...

And in general, the problem of "making a stable profit" has many DIFFERENT solutions...

Yes, but you didn't write that "big" is bullshit, it's all about stability, right?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Yes, but you wrote that "big" is bullshit and that stability decides everything, didn't you?

Are you so clever that you decided to take one point out of three and turn the tables on me...?

SMART!

Serqey Nikitin #:

Are you so clever that you decided to take one point out of three and turn the tables on me...?

WISE!

Two out of three.

And the third one says "Profit....... this parameter is not that important" (c).

Bank deposit and treasury bonds.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Bank deposit and treasury bonds.

Closer to the "Grail..." topic, please...

If you are closer to "Bank Deposit and Treasury Bonds", then open a separate topic and I won't make you nervous...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Closer to the "Grail..." topic, please...

If you are closer to "Bank Deposits and Treasury Bonds" then open a separate topic and I won't make you nervous...

I'm calm enough as it is.

The Great Master gave his definition of the Grail, I pointed him to specific two realizations of the Grail according to his definition.

I hope it helps his disciples...

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

I am calm as it is.

The Great Master gave his definition of the Grail, I pointed out to him the specific two realizations of the Grail according to his definition.

I hope it helps his disciples...

Thank you on behalf of my students!