The Disco of the Generations. Happy New Year and Happy New Year! - page 4

Renat Akhtyamov:

collection ;)


Rinat, imitation is also an art, but her skirt is long. Up to her knee))

Vladimir Simakov:

Adding to the classics)


Boring. Let's have some fun.

I feel like I've lost a decent deposit.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Boring. Let's have some fun.

Come on, let's rock out in this one...)


Vladimir Simakov:

Come on, let's rock out in this one...)


Not bad, but I've always disliked their vocals.


Vladimir Simakov:

Well, come on, let's rock in this one...)


Another thing. ++

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Not bad, but I've always disliked their vocals.


I don't like female singers with close to male voices. Singers don't count.

Also, from the eternal, so to speak


A bit of rock from a future Nobel laureate)


Vladimir Simakov:

Also, from the eternal, so to speak.


О. Reminded me of my youth. I had it recorded on a tape recorder in my youth.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A bit of rock from a future Nobel laureate)


Left out. Maybe someone liked it.