Practical question: How much profit can be withdrawn from Russian licensed DCs. Are there any problems with this (precedents if possible). - page 8

Mr.AnArB:

Which factory are you from?

Judging by the number of "enthusiasts" on this forum and judging by what and how they write it is safe to conclude that there good half of the forum with the plant. More precisely, they are there with 8-5 or 5-24. Not surprised if the plant owner found out where they came from the factory (or rather after they came) (factory workers will understand what I mean) - immediately installed a machine tools with CNC and touch screen with built-in MT5 (who wished that and MT4 installed) with direct access to all world trading platforms (at least factory workers think so). I must pay tribute to the director of the plant - he acted as a true strong manager. He understood perfectly well that the mathematical expectation of profit in an infinitely long period of trading on the financial markets is negative, which in turn meant that no one would go far from the factory. (This is no more than a guess)

Why trade with licensed forex companies? When you can buy currency on the exchange with a kopeck spread!

Giorgio5:
Judging by the number of "enthusiasts" on this forum and judging by what and how they write it is quite possible to conclude that here good half of the forum with the plant.More precisely there they are with 8-5 or 5-24. Not surprised if the plant owner found out where they came from the factory (or rather after they came) (factory workers will understand what I mean) - immediately installed a machine tools with CNC and a touch screen with built-in MT5 (who wished that and MT4 installed) with direct access to all world trading platforms (at least factory workers think so). I must pay tribute to the director of the plant - he acted as a true strong manager. He understood perfectly well that the mathematical expectation of profit in an infinitely long period of time when trading on the financial markets is negative, which in turn meant that no one would go far from the factory. (This is no more than a guess)

By the way, in this connection there is a question about the size of the IO and the balance and the dept. if in minus trades the losses are greater than the spread significantly and at closing to profit, also the plus is significantly greater than the spread, i.e. where it can be neglected. Where then the difference between zero on the balance I mean from the conditional infinity, well take for example 1 000 000.00 and 0. The spread is 0.1. The average take 100. An average loss is 100. Why as a rule :-) there is a loss of e.g. 500 000.00 cu, but not a move of 1 000 000.00 cu?

Evgeny Belyaev:
Why trade with licensed forex companies? When you can buy currency on the exchange with a kopeck spread!
the leverage is higher on forex

Regarding "can DCs and MT5s see what's being done on a trader's terminal"... Just imagine if they can and do that. Now imagine how many people are trading? If there may not be many in the DC, then the total number for MT5 will already be a bit more. Have you already imagined this volume of incoming information? Suppose that this information is processed and the total amount of necessary false trades for making profit is calculated. And there's a breeder sitting in an ambush, just waiting with his EA for this spike and abruptly catching a mega-profit. Do they need to feed the factory workers like that?

Aleksey Masterov:

By the way, in this connection there is a question about the size of the IO and the balance and the dept. if in minus trades the losses are greater than the spread significantly and at closing to profit, also the plus is significantly greater than the spread, i.e. where it can be neglected. Where then the difference between zero on the balance I mean from the conditional infinity, well take for example 1 000 000.00 and 0. The spread is 0.1. The average take 100. An average loss is 100.
Why as a rule :-) there is a loss of e.g. 500 000.00 cu, but not a move of 1 000 000.00 cu?

I don't know about the CME, but the Moscow Exchange terminal has a percentage: how many % look up, how many look down. When I was teaching my daughter, I showed her that it is usually the other way round. It's not about the case of 51 to 49, but 60 to 40 or so. Simply, people aren't trading correctly - that's the reason for losing money.

By the way, if you have 75 to 25, this rule does not work any more - herd effect works, everybody follows the obvious trend. Until they come to the next reversal, they will be 50/50 again, and after that - 60-40 in the wrong direction.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Reread it, couldn't get enough of it. :)

How about starting with yourself and sharing your own experiences? I'm sure there are a lot of people here asking similar questions and any input on them would be invaluable.

ماجد عبدالله:
آخر واحد مسجل أمس
ماجد عبدالله
ماجد عبدالله
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

In short, there are crooks banking in this branch. I'm leaving and I recommend it to everyone.

Shoker:
Regarding "can DCs and MT5s see what's being done on a trader's terminal"... Just imagine if they can and do that. Now imagine how many people are trading? If there may not be many in the DC, then the total number for MT5 will already be a bit more. Have you already imagined this volume of incoming information? Suppose that this information is processed and the total amount of necessary false trades for making profit is calculated. And there's a breeder sitting in an ambush, just waiting with his EA for this spike and abruptly catching a mega-profit. Do they need to feed the factory workers like that?
And who is going to give a factory worker his megaprofit? Or who will let him enter the market when the next movement is obvious? Although, if a trader has money for a standard lot without leverage, he is not a trader, but closer to the director of the plant. At this rate, the factory director will be working side by side with his employees).
Reason: