Is there a grail?) - page 6

Макс:

The thing is, entrusting your and your investors' money to a common hand-held button-pusher is stupid. I know how to do that myself. It's easier already - to subscribe to a signal you like.

I agree with you. Moreover, it is impossible to see the Holy Grail manually. It sits very deep. It's more likely to blind the eyes of the one who's suffering... Heh-heh...

A professional robot with pre-processing, testing, etc. - can't be done by one person. It requires a team effort. And it will not be cheap.

Subscription to a signal is a great idea, perhaps the best of all.

Макс:

Your level of development in this industry is clear to me - to get people to learn how to push buttons. You don't have to go on.

Don't get so upset...

We all appreciate your great idea: " I will test your GRAAL for free! And if I can't use it, I'll give it back to you..."

Serqey Nikitin:

Don't get so upset...

Just thinking out loud?))

I take it that no one wants to work in a factory

)))

Макс:

I only wrote "grail" to make it easier to understand.

A system that, with a 50% drawdown, will give 50% a month, minimum).

unformalized task

1. do you need results of testing on history? - then specify the testing time and the time such TS should pass the forward test

2. do we need to show the results of real trading? - then it is a question of searching for signals in the service, if the signals are not available, most likely the author of such TS is not interested in the search of investment or the author is simply not on this website, i.e. again, the task is unsolvable

3. Is it necessary to know what will happen to such TS in the future? - then this is either an unsolvable problem or ... to psychics need, but again, this is an unsolvable problem with the means of the Internet resource

SZY: TS which pass the test and forward can be created - how to determine the capability of the system in the future? .... or can i rephrase it as: earning is not a problem, but how not to drain the earnings? imho, here is the grail ((())

I thought I'd made it clear and honest. Why make things up...?)

I need a robot. A high-risk one, but one that would not just have 50-70% drawdowns, but would also have the corresponding yield in tests.

The robot, as written in the first post - for a PAMM account. It should have auto-adjustment of positions at entry/withdrawal.

No one is interested in dull systems there.

Martins I will reject with 99% probability. Overdrafts I will still think about, there are some good ones.

It's no use adjusting to the story. I know how to test something, I more or less understand the code. I'll see any peeking at it right away.

I'll put it simply - have a risky robot that can sometimes shoot, but no money or time to run it? - Write to lps.

Макс:

When you are tired of knocking on closed doors and the depths of sorrow swallow you up, call out to Toddler as he passes by. It is his holy duty to help the suffering person, to give him a helping hand and a hand of hope.

Alexander_K:

When you are tired of knocking on closed doors and the depths of sorrow swallow you up, call out to Toddler as he passes by. It is his holy duty to help the sufferer, to give him a helping hand and a hand of hope.

There are enough doors. People write, we communicate.

Toddler is your second personality on the smartlab, as I understand it? Let him write himself if he has something to offer. I've made my offer.

Макс:

There are enough doors. People write, we communicate.

Toddler is your second personality on the smartlab, as I understand it? Let him write if he has something to offer. I've made my offer.

This is my Shadow. The dark side of the moon, so to speak.

All right, I'll tell him about our conversation. I'll see you later.

Alexander_K:

This is my Shadow. The Dark Side of the Moon, so to speak.

All right, I'll tell Him about our conversation. I'll see you later.

Yeah, I was right, the little cuckoo flew away and didn't promise to come back.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yeah, I was right, the cuckoo flew away and didn't promise to come back.
Oh, come on. It's not healthy to be adequate in our business.)
Reason: