Is there a grail?) - page 3

Эдуард:
Theoretically it happens.

Eduard, you can show the same on real ticks, in "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.

Эдуард:
Theoretically it happens.

As you can see this is a short period of history, then the trend reverses and there will be a loss. The main mistake when optimising is the trend setting, you can trade with your eyes closed while you try to set it against the trend and not to lose ;}

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Eduard, can you show the same on real ticks, in "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.

I can't, it doesn't work on real ticks. My mistake is that I don't know what "all ticks metatradera" means, there is no deciphering of this concept anywhere in the help.

ElenaVVT:

As you can see this is a short period of history, then the trend reverses and there will be a loss. The main mistake when optimizing is to set it along the trend, you can trade along the trend with your eyes closed, while you try to set it against the trend and not to lose ;}

The problem is that nobody knows what a trend is, if you do, please give a clear definition.

Rorschach:

Is it a grail or not a grail?

What are the drawdowns?

Эдуард:

I can't, it doesn't work on real ticks. My mistake that I don't know what "all metatrader ticks" means, there is no deciphering of this concept in the reference books.

This comment claims to be "Comment of the Year 2020". Bravo!

Rorschach:

Is it a grail or not a grail?

it says in the drawdown column on the left.
what is the drawdown level?

Dmi3:

The comment is a contender for the title of Comment of the Year 2020. Bravo!

I'm new to trading and as a programmer amateur too.

Эдуард:

The whole problem is that no one knows what a trend is, if you do then please give a clear definition.

This is not the point, the point is that you have sharpened the EA for a certain period of history, run it on history for example from 2016 and in most cases it turns out to be an illusion, not everyone manages to find the grail, and those who find it rarely brag ;)

Rorschach:

Link The last year has messed up the status, without year 20 the drawdown is 4 times better

Ps Who is thinking of buying, share the result

... I have the opposite, this year did 3 times as much as any previous year, as there was such momentum.

Reason: