The great loss mechanism - page 8

Алексей Тарабанов:

Do you think she could use you?

I think YES. :-)

I do not doubt myself, there are no doubters here (on this forum).

One thing - I am married and not inclined to divorce ... :-)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Yes for three or four months now.

What tool does he use?

Here's some more information to think about - TP (check at the bar opening) and SL of 450 pips - enter by history, exit only by take.

Алексей Тарабанов:

It's been three or four months now.

and the father does more?

Алексей Тарабанов:

The mechanism of big losses...

First you need to understand the mechanism of small earnings.

I have a daughter who happens to be unemployed at the moment. On scalping makes 300 thousand a month with a deposit of 1 million. MICEX.

Interesting to make 1000 out of $100, not the other way round

As a continuation of the topic of risk control in manual trading, the idea arose to look for dependence on biometric indicators of trading success. We are talking about taking indicators such as pulse, temperature, blood pressure and maybe something else useful. There are studies indicating that some decisions are made unconsciously by a person and the process of reflecting on the decision is engaged only in forming the logic of the decision made. Since the brain already knows the decision, it prepares the body for it by producing neurotransmitters to give orders to various organs. So, it is necessary to remove orders from these organs, and if there is a dependence, to block transactions at the rates leading to failures.

I learned that nowadays wristwatches can measure blood pressure, which can be useful.

Обзор спортивных часов ASUS VivoWatch BP: и пионеру, и пенсионеру
Обзор спортивных часов ASUS VivoWatch BP: и пионеру, и пенсионеру
  • 3dnews.ru
Рынок носимой электроники всё ещё формируется, а потому никаким негласным правилам и стандартам он пока не подчиняется. Каждый производитель делает очередной фитнес-трекер и по форме, и по содержимому таким, каким считает нужным, не ограничивая себя узкими рамками моды и последних трендов. Даже всем известной компании из Купертино не удалось...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

As a continuation of the topic of risk control in manual trading, the idea arose to look for dependence on biometric indicators of trading success. We are talking about taking indicators such as pulse, temperature, blood pressure and maybe something else useful. There are studies indicating that some decisions are made unconsciously by a person and the process of reflecting on the decision is engaged only in forming the logic of the decision made. Since the brain already knows the decision, it prepares the body for it by producing neurotransmitters to give orders to various organs. So, it is necessary to remove the orders from these organs and if there is a dependence, to block the deals at the indicators leading to failure.

I have learnt that wristwatches can now measure blood pressure, which may be useful.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Information useful - not every watch is suitable

Reason: