Uladzimir Izerski page - page 4

Renat Akhtyamov:

not in the shower ;)

demand, supply...

it comes from there.

Or rather an imbalance of supply and demand, I think you mean. That's what I approve of.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Or rather the imbalance of supply and demand, I think you mean. That's what I approve of.....

Well, there you go.

♪ all that's left to do ♪

is to go back to the classics,

and then we'll just have to go back to the classics

;)

The occurrence of an imbalance leads to the start of a trend movement, the unbalance leads to the start of a flat and this information can already be useful. Now another question. How to determine the start of a demand-supply imbalance????

First of all we should determine the supply or demand. In what units should we measure them? Let's go further and try to define a metric for these quantities that will be a difficult component. Then a simple comparison of supply and demand measures will reveal the picture of the market world :-) Or at least one quotation presented. I'm already beginning to like our discus :-) Let's continue....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
The occurrence of an imbalance leads to the start of a trend movement, the unbalance leads to the start of a flat and this information can already be useful. Now another question. How do you determine the start of an imbalance in demand over supply????

torment the waste paper until it illuminates

The most obvious of the available indicators:

Number of buyers, volume of transactions made (the downside of volume is that it is in contracts, not the actual amount of the asset), Open Interest is exactly what allows you to conditionally determine the volume of infusions in the actual amount of the asset. Any other options? And now let's think about how we can combine them to get the proverbial metric?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

The most obvious of the available indicators:

Number of buyers, volume of transactions made (the downside of volume is that it is in contracts, not the actual amount of the asset), Open Interest is exactly what allows you to conditionally determine the volume of infusions in the actual amount of the asset. Any other options? And now let's think about how we can combine them to get the proverbial metric.

It took me five years to do it.

The problem was solved in two steps.

as they say, bon voyage ! ;)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

The presence of a trend occurs when there is a predominance or size of some ticks over others (meaning ticks up and down) What? А?

A trend is not dependent on ticks, timeframes or "sitting on the throne"...

The trend is there, however you label it...

The simplest method of determining the TREND on the history is a Zig-Zag with a large period...

The task of the Trader is to find a method to determine the trend without the Zig-Zag, but so that such data coincides with the ZZ data on history...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Took me five years to do it.

the problem was solved in two steps

Which ones? Please enlighten ....

Serqey Nikitin:

The trend is not dependent on ticks, timeframes or "sitting on the throne"...

The trend is there, no matter how you label it...

The simplest method of determining a TREND on history is a Zig-Zag with a large period...

The task of the Trader is to find a method to determine the trend without the Zig-Zag, but so that such data coincides with the ZZ data on history...

I'm on history you know what a successful trader...."What the hell are you!!!!" (c) Russian road

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Which ones? Please enlighten ....

there's only

"perseverance and hard work will get you there."

I've already pointed out the wrong way, it's at least 3 years of worthless wandering.
Reason: