MT5 and speed in action - page 26

fxsaber:
Rhetorical question: what are you trying to achieve here?

You have described a "problem" which is clearly in the architecture of your application, not the terminal. Also, I already gave you advice - use solutions that solve your problem, I even gave you an example. But you have other goals...

PS. I'm a software architect and C++ developer, so I know what I'm writing about) Algorithmic solutions will always be faster than head-on ones.

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

You have described a "problem" which is clearly in the architecture of your application, not the terminal. Also, I already gave you advice - use solutions that solve your problem, I even gave you an example. But you have other goals...

PS. I'm a software architect and C++ developer, so I know what I'm writing about) Algorithmic solutions will always be faster than head-on ones.

Write a test that will modify positions and request the order history.

Make the test.

Then come back.

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

didn't feel lazy to look what architects can offer in the form of the final product to the user in the Market..... not to be rude and not to yell: I see the lamer chart of the tester for a fabulous price, such things usually " create " by schoolboys

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Write a test yourself with position modification and order history query.

Do the test.

Then come back.

Why should I write it if I already use it in my EA with caching? Where to come now?) Do you understand what caching is and what data handling is? Apparently not.

Igor Makanu:

I did not take the trouble to look at what architects can offer in the form of a final product to the user in the Market..... not to be rude and not to sulk: I see a lame tester chart for a fabulous price, such things are usually "made by schoolboys".

I'm not going to prove anything to you) There are already knowledgeable people hinting about caching and algorithmic solutions. Blaming the platform for being slow, while engaging in overkill, is the jungle approach. If you want to get personal, I don't have time for that)

Please don't flub in a useful thread. Everything personal is in private.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Is the apk or exe slowing down?

Manual plotting (trendline, equidistant channel, Fibonacci) and crosshair and only on months, weeks - deep history since 70s. There is a noticeable delay in following the mouse when moving

Which Terminal do you think consumes more CPU?

1. There are 10 symbols in the Market Watch. For each symbol there is an M1 chart open (5000 bars). For each chart an Expert Advisor works. Each EA is constantly working with CopyTicks and HistorySelect, outputting the status on the chart. Each has several virtual environments - calculates, in general. There are no services.
  2. There are 67 characters in the Market Review. There are no open charts. No services.

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 beginners".

To reduce the CPU I recommend closing all sub-windows of the terminal (Market Watch, Navigator, Tools, etc.), minimising all charts and minimising the terminal itself.

Remove all unused symbols from the Market Watch. It is especially important for VPS.

I suggest to automate these actions somehow. Before you leave your VPS, press and leave. When you come in, press and see everything.

Reason: