Trend vs Flat - page 43

Hello! 2020.10.28_05:19:00 GMT+3. I translated the LeManTrend_Indicator.mq5 indicator into the fourth version .mq4 . The indicator appears on the chart, but when I try to switch GBPUSD,H1 to M5 timeframe, MetaTrader4 hangs, CPU is overloaded. I have to close MetaTrader4 and open it again. No freezes when I remove LeManTrend_Indicator.ex4 from the chart. I do not understand what is wrong in the indicator code. Who can give me a hint? How to fix it?

And LeMan_BrainTrend1Sig.mq5 converted to the fourth version, it is in the list of indicators, but nothing appears on the chart. How to rewrite the code of this indicator to make it work properly, I do not know. I have written only Expert Advisors before. How to check them in strategy tester - I know. And when I write Print() of variables in the code, it becomes clear what is wrong. I do not know how to check the indicators. I wrote Print() in the code, it is not saved in any log. Will someone advise me what to do with indicators to make them work, not to take up space on the hard disk? Looking forward to hearing from you. 05:44 GMT+3.

Yes I'll post the indicator codes now. One more thing. Why have I converted indicators from .mq5 to .mq4 ? Because my broker has ruble accounts only in MetaTrader4. And indicators are written in fifth version. And I need indicators to write a profitable Expert Advisor for MetaTrader4. That's it now. 05:53 GMT+3.

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...
Reason: