Sunset programming? - page 4

"Everyone should learn programming because it teaches you to think."

- Steve Jobs

Vladimir:

If the system is a parameter list, then instead of a relational database we get a meaningless and incoherent heap of tables. The approach is wrong.

You are forgetting that we live in an age of frantic neural network development. The tables are just right for them.

Oleg Voitiouk:

Guys, come on, no illusions.

One guy is going to write a new studio, based on his experience in creating four objects, but has not thought through compilation and debugging.

Another one is going to create a new high-level language, without understanding the complexity of multi-level logical problems.

I'm shocked... What gave rise to this topic's name? From a lack of understanding?

Well, I have done the markup language. Based on that experience, I'm reasoning. (Visit my profile). I have enough experience in solving very complex problems. So far, I'm just speculating on the direction of programming.

Реter Konow:

There are often headlines predicting the end of the programming era. They say that AI and neural networks won't stand a chance against humans. I used to mockingly read such articles, but now I am not laughing. After all, Objects (which OOP creates) consist of parameters, like bodies of particles, and are connected by links. Parameters and links do not have to be described in code, especially - in different languages. They can be assembled in the studio with a set of visual tools and any program can be written that way. I wonder why the development didn't go this way...

Who will program these very AI and neural networks then?

Oleg Voitiouk:

And how's that going?

High-level programming? Do you want to come up with your own? Is logic all right? How quickly can you write code without errors with if then at least up to ten levels of nesting? That's where the ability to convert the TOR into a ready-made Expert Advisor will come from. And what if you make mistakes with your "perfect logic"? How to perform debugging?

The questions are fair. This part is not well thought out. So far, it's only about "code-less" representation of objects. Yes, tables and intricate parameter mappings are useless for human perception, but they are just right for AI. And we are moving towards AI.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Who cares if it's a voice or some other organ.

The difference is the speed of programming. Speed depends on the simplicity of the process.

Vitalii Ananev:

Who will then program these very AI and neural networks?

First people, then, they themselves.)

The parameter language is universal. It can be used to describe any object. And it is very condensed and difficult for human perception. That's a fact. You have to think...

Реter Konow:
First the people, then, they themselves.)

I don't think that will be possible in the near future.

Don't confuse programming and software development. Programmers died out a long time ago. The developer army is only growing, because it's not silly clicking the keys, throwing shapes and patterns on a GUI.

And it's always business as usual for cheap resources. An AI creating a calculator will cost significantly more than the resources of the developer of that calculator, so the author's original question is more hypothetical than real.

The complexity of the products also varies greatly. For example, until someone creates an AI that can create something like ZCach with zkSNARKs, many years will pass, during which time even more complex algorithms will have been invented.

Reason: