Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 36

Can anyone tell me how to change the lot size for a signal subscription service?

Thank you!

cfortunato7440 #:

Can anyone tell me how to change the lot size for a signal subscription service?

Thank you!

How to change the volume/lot size
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Why is communication with the management team so difficult? Can anyone tell me why the withdrawal channel needs to be closed

Auto-translation applied by moderator. On the English forum, please write in English.

Qiu Jun Luo #:
Why is it so difficult to communicate with the management team? Can anyone tell me why the withdrawal channel is closed?
No one reported that withdrawal channel is closed ... because withdrawal channel is the payment getaway in the US so I think - it is always open.

But it is the holiday for now and many banks do not work ...
Anyway, you can contact with the service desk using this example on the post (but please note that it is the official holidays in many countries now).

How to withdraw?

5021268805 #:
How to withdraw?
  • If it is related to the broker (to your trading account) so ask the broker for support.
  • If it is about this MQL5 internet portal so you can not withdraw non earned funds from your MQL5 account (it is written on your profile).

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

MQL5 community sign in page it keeps saying I have the wrong password and the website keeps showing in script Is something wrong with there servers
Files:
image.jpg  6690 kb

tambrown2022 # :
MQL5 community sign in page it keeps saying I have the wrong password and the website keeps showing in script Is something wrong with there servers

Forum on trading, automatic trading systems and simulation of trading strategies.

mql5.com page does not load well

Miguel Angel Vico Alba , 2024.01.06 18:24

Follow the steps in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-reset-the-hosts-file-back-to-the-default-c2a43f9d-e176-c6f3-e4ef-3500277a6dae

For some unknown reason, MT4, after installation, some app (antivirus/firewall) modifies the Host and blacklists the MQL5 website/resources, hence the Host list must be reset. Just in case anyone wonders the reasons.

I'm having a problem downloading MT5, when it's downloading a tab appears with the proxy server and I can't get past that part. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Reason: