Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 3

Ljubisa Vujicic:
Den dobri...how can i withdraw my money from my account at Mt5.... i did not start trading i just funded my account and bet 20 dollars there and then i changed my mind...i do not want to trade...how will i withdraw my money

in the bottom right corner it says for everyone:Not a broker, no real trading accounts

the account is only funded for market purchases and various services, but not for trading

Fast235:

Welcome back)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Welcome back.)

Yeah.)

Hello, I have a real ruble account for 40000k and a demo account for $300 which is a signal. Why can't I subscribe to my signal? Thanks in advance!
Files:

Dmitrii Belogortsev:
Hello, I have a real rouble account for 40000t and a demo account for 300$ which is a signal. Why can't I subscribe to my signal? I can't subscribe to my signal?

The real account can only be signed for the real signal and vice versa.

Hello ! Why am I not copied signals, I signed up for a month, the month ends, with vps all is normal, on my server robots are trading without failure, and copying signals, twice opened transactions, worked out and all, only 2 times out of 6 (show on the chart) worked out, ?
Социальный трейдинг в торговых платформах MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
Социальный трейдинг в торговых платформах MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Что такое социальный трейдинг? Это совместная и взаимовыгодная работа трейдеров и инвесторов: успешные трейдеры выставляют свою торговлю на мониторинг, а потенциальные инвесторы таким образом могут следить за их успехами и копировать сделки того трейдера, который им понравился. Следите за тем, кто и как торгует в реальном времени, подключайтесь...

I signed up for paid signals, of all the signals I had during the month, only a quarter of them were copied, so I could only regret for the lost profit, what are the failures? I had no support, there was no one to talk to.

vegatuz:
I subscribed for paid signals, i had only a quarter of them copied during the month, i had no other choice but to feel sorry for the lost profit. I have no support, no one to talk to.

What do you mean by "passed in a month"? What does "only a quarter of it copied" mean?

The Signals service always writes all information in detail in the terminal's "Log" tab. If the signal is not copied, you should immediately look at the terminal log.

If it is a terminal for the Windows desktop version - you need to see the "Journal" tab, if it is a virtual terminal mql5.vps - you need to seethe virtual platform journal.

Hello, could you advise why I closed my trade at 7.25 on the plus side and the profit was minus 2.25?

irenkar:
why did i close my position at 7.25 on the plus side and minus 2.25 on the profit side?

Unfortunately there are no telepaths here, so I will ask clarifying questions:

1. Did you open a MANUAL position in the terminal and MANUAL close that position?
  2. Or do you have a question about the Signals service?
Reason: