Anyone else problems with [deleted] withdrawal?

Hi i'm asking myself if anyone else has problems like me. The last 3 or 4 withdrawals took much more time than the withdrawals before and everytime an employee is calling me. For every withdrawal.

Daniela Bluemel:
Hi i'm asking myself if anyone else has problems like me. The last 3 or 4 withdrawals took much more time than the withdrawals before and everytime an employee is calling me. For every withdrawal.
Sorry, we can't discuss brokers on the forum.

honest_knave:
Sorry, we can't discuss brokers on the forum.
Why?

Daniela Bluemel:
Why?

You'd need to ask MetaQuotes directly, but presumably because the brokers are MetaQuotes customers.

honest_knave:

You'd need to ask MetaQuotes directly, but presumably because the brokers are MetaQuotes customers.

Don't understand that

Daniela Bluemel:
Don't understand that

If you were selling licenses to brokers (like MetaQuotes does), it wouldn't look good if your forum contained criticism of a particular broker, or promotion of a rival broker.

But as I said, it is just supposition; MetaQuotes creates the rules, the moderators just enforce them.‌

For clarification, here are the forum rules.

honest_knave:

For clarification, here are the forum rules.

What licenses does MetaQuotes sell?

Daniela Bluemel:
Why?

Because MetaQuotes as the Company does not want to provide this forum as the platform for "star wars" ("stars" = brokers).

There are many other forums which are accepting this kind of battle (one broker's personnel vs the other broker's personnel; clients of one brokes vs the clients of the other broker; 1,000 people vs the other 1,000 people; ...) as a normal one so you can go to those forums for example.

This is the general rules existing during the long time here.

Daniela Bluemel:
What licenses does MetaQuotes sell?
MT4 and MT5 servers.

Hm ok i didn't know that
Reason: