Need your advice on which signal to choose for subscription. - page 2

Feel free to join in the discussion, please.

I'm not the only one who cares about the issue. We are newbies, that's what we came here for, signals and experience!

jori77:

Are there any selection criteria? Your personal criteria. It is, after all, your experience. And you can share it openly.

There should be no top-ups when the equity is down, the result will be: "The Provider has top-ups when the equity is down and the subscriber is drained".
There should be withdrawals on the account at least once every 2-3 months. Trade should not be night from 23:50 to 1 a.m., this is when spreads widen, because provider may have normal conditions for closing and opening, but subscriber may not have such conditions. Don't spare the vpc directly from the terminal to minimize possible delays. These are the kind of standard filters I would recommend everyone to apply.

Ramiz Mavludov:
There should be no deposit when the liquidity is low, so the result is the following: "Provider deposited the account when the liquidity was low and subscriber was lost".
There should be withdrawals on the account at least once every 2-3 months. Trading should not be nighttime from 23:50 to about 1am, which is the time when spreads widen, because the provider may have normal closing and opening conditions, but the subscriber may not have such conditions. Don't spare the vpc directly from the terminal to minimize possible delays. These are the kind of standard filters I would recommend everyone to apply.

Thank you very much! I see what you mean, it will be useful for everyone.

Don't you think the Signals Provider should be somehow, well, interested in not letting the subscriber leak out... Maybe there is some support (communications with Subscriber) from Signalshare, the drawdown is big - the risk is too high - refill the account... Or the Signals Provider is not interested in it? Well, they won't be subscribed then, they will lose their income from the subscriber...

jori77:

Thank you very much! I see what you mean, it will be useful to everyone.

Don't you think the signaller should be somehow, well, interested in keeping the subscriber from losing money... Maybe there is some support (communications with Subscriber) from the Signals Provider, the drawdown is big - the risk increased too much - refill the account... Or the Signals Provider is not interested in it? Well, they won't be subscribed then, they will lose their profits...

No adequate provider is interested in losing his subscriber.

Or could it be that the system itself tells the subscriber that certain actions need to be taken in order for the signal to be useful and profitable? After all,we pay money for it, for the signal, and we want to earn. Sometimes, the Signals Provider himself is not even aware of the risk that he created by his actions. Is this fair?

Ramiz Mavludov:
No 1 adequate provider is interested in draining his subscriber.

I agree. And if this is related to what I wrote above, what happens...? The service just provided a platform and does not help the subscriber in any way? - Doesn't let him know in any way that it's time for him to take action so he doesn't lose his money using our service and the signal he assigns a rating to... Maybe I don't know something yet...?

Disclose my doubts, please.

jori77:

I agree. And if this is related to what I wrote above, what happens...? The service just provided a platform and does not help the subscriber in any way? - Doesn't let him know in any way that it's time for him to take action so he doesn't lose his money using our service and the signal he assigns a rating to... Maybe I don't know something yet...?

Disclose my doubts, please.

You have been given the tools in your hands and how to use them is up to you.
And, for everything else, there is a forum)

Ramiz Mavludov:
You have been given the tools and how to use them is up to you.

Do the admins feel the same way?

Everyone is waiting for your answer.

And they will look at these questions until you answer and shatter the doubts of the newcomer who wants to use the service but is hesitant. Or is it easier to delete? So I'll ask you about it again.

I have read all the instructions. But I haven't found any answers to my questions. Can you help me?
Files:
777.jpg  42 kb
Reason: