Quantum analysis Duca - page 23

If we set aside multi-page nonsense with an attempt to imitate quantum mechanics, Duk's "theory" is put down to construction of trend and rut lines on a graph resembling renko or some similar kind of timeline transformation, the author claims that supposedly such representation is supposedly "better" than a regular graph, but no evidence has been obtained to prove it... Then he mentions crustal fluctuations, EKG, sunspots and other processes for some reason, superimposing trending on them, which according to the author proves something... In terms of applicability to trading, the advantage of such trends over conventional trend lines has not been shown either ...

Evgeny Belyaev:

Robert. Send me your skype in a private message. Because I don't get it.

More on quantum-wave dualism, because it's a bit off topic.

Isn't your last name Kiyosaki or Robert? Maybe you're the guru-teacher?

I'll send it to you when I've recovered all the materials. The name is Boris.

QuantumBob:
A genius can do anything))

it's better to go to the factory

I'm telling you the truth!

transcendreamer:

it's better to go to the factory

I'm telling you the truth!

It won't suit him. He's already retired.

Only as a janitor through connections.

are they trying to cram a simple Renco chart under some pseudo-scientific theory?

transcendreamer:
Putting aside multi-page nonsense with an attempt to imitate quantum mechanics, Duk's "theory" fits into construction of trend and root lines on a graph resembling a Renko or some similar kind of time scale transformation, the author claims that supposedly such a representation is supposedly "better" than a regular graph, but no evidence has been obtained to confirm this... Then he mentions crustal fluctuations, EKG, sunspots and other processes for some reason, superimposing trending on them, which according to the author proves something... In terms of applicability to trading, the advantage of such trends over duca-trends has not been shown either...

:-)

In principle, even a theory factory may be made. There is an exponent in chart valuation, it is self-similar, one can easily (even easier than in other things) find in it what one wants.
You can make such theories out of it...
a little fantasy and we'll be trading on Harry Potter, countering on Slytherin

QuantumBob:
The Renco chart does not fulfil the condition of constant price velocity.

You don't meet it either.

You have all the increments of the graph at n points each.

transcendreamer:
If we set aside multi-page nonsense with an attempt to imitate quantum mechanics, Duk's "theory" is arranged in the construction of trend and root lines on a graph resembling renko or some similar kind of time scale transformation, the author claims that supposedly such a representation is supposedly "better" than a regular graph, but no confirmation of this has been obtained... Then he mentions crustal fluctuations, EKG, sunspots and other processes for some reason, superimposing trending on them, which according to the author proves something... From the viewpoint of applicability to trading, the advantage of such trend lines over conventional trend lines has not been shown either...
Immediately I recall the fable of the monkey and the glasses. A timeless piece of work.

QuantumBob:
I am immediately reminded of the fable of the monkey and the spectacles. A timeless work.

and I'm reminded of the kargo cultists

QuantumBob:
Ten hours of skype chatting. Usually everyone got along.

How much does 10 hours of Skype time cost?

Reason: