Central Bank rate 6.5% - page 19

diman1982:

Where did you find 6.5? 4.25% at the moment.

Wait a year or two and someone will write "where did you find 4.25%? )

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There are examples to the contrary. Panama. The money is .... There is no order.

The point was that cheap loans cannot always help, and in our case they certainly cannot help completely unless the situation in the country changes. The situation in Greece is different in general.

In Kill the Fed, the author, a true American patriot, worries that the Fed's patronage of America's leading banks is creating a non-market, hothouse environment for their development. And it could lead to these banks lagging behind banks in other countries which are in more market, and less hothouse, conditions. This is just about the harm of cheap money.

The book is not searchable via google. Can you give me the exact title?

And in general I have written here many times before that there is no perfect system of society, but for development, moving forward, the states have created the best of everything that could be worse.

The market is designed in such a way that as soon as someone stops moving, gets sour, someone who can do better will come along and cut the rot.

You don't have to go far for examples. See the SQ ticker. Their flagship product Cash App cuts through thick-skinned bankers. Another example is Lemonad (LMND). The direction is artificial intelligence-assisted insurance via mobile. Up to 60% payout without human involvement. You take a photo of the damage, send it to the cloud, 10 minutes later the money arrives in your account. They are stirring up the insurance business.

In the US, patriots set up a small business, provide jobs for 10-50 newcomers, buy a big house and a small yacht, pay taxes and relax in their own country. We have a different kind of patriotism

Nikolai Karetnikov:

Wait a year or two and someone will write "where did you find 4.25%? )

The book is not searchable on google. Can you give me the exact title?

In general I have written here many times that there is no perfect social system, but for development, for progress, the States have created the best of everything that could be worse.

The market is designed in such a way that as soon as someone stops moving, gets sour, someone who can do better will come along and cut the rot.

You don't have to go far for examples. See the SQ ticker. Their flagship product Cash App cuts through thick-skinned bankers. Another example is Lemonad (LMND). The direction is artificial intelligence-assisted insurance via mobile. Up to 60% payout without human involvement. You take a photo of the damage, send it to the cloud, and 10 minutes later the money arrives in your account. They are stirring up the insurance business.

In the US, patriots set up a small business, provide jobs for 10-50 newcomers, buy a big house and a small yacht, pay taxes and relax in their own country. We have patriotism with a different bias.

Yes, the translation has been changed, End the Fed Ron Paul.

Patriotism as I see it does not define the normality of society. The truly separate branches of government from Roman law the unclear separation of powers from the Byzantine version defines the difference in development. In China they were able to divide with initially similar Byzantine system, we have Byzantine variant so far.

There is patriotism and there is hurrah patriotism. And then there was patriotism...
It's dangerous to delve into the subject, it's been brushed over so many times...

Edgar Akhmadeev:
There is patriotism and there is hooray patriotism. And there was also patriotism.
It's dangerous to delve into the subject, so many times it's been brushed over...

Well, here he is in the context of the book End the Fed. There in the beginning it is not even close, but by the end of the author's idea is clearly marked) It is correct to clean it, politics has no place here. And thinking about the structure of society is not politics.)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Yes, the translation has been changed, End the Fed Ron Paul

Patriotism does not seem to me to define the normality of society. The truly separate branches of government from Roman law the unclear separation of powers of the Byzantine version determines the difference in development. In China they were able to divide with the initially Byzantine-like system, we have the Byzantine variant so far.

Thank you! I'll have a look at it at my leisure.)

Reason: