FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1512

Oh, shit! It's all quiet now.

I'm going for another drink and smoke.)

Nestradamus:
With the Teacher, the price could go up on one TF and down on the other... If you have the same, then I congratulate you, you are on the right track to our incomparable, may his name live on forever...
I'll tell you more - if you move as far away as possible from the timeframe (read from the monitor) the chart converts to a point and stops moving

geometry - initial course

What's up, trolls - let's go for it! Stupid Vasya came. Or was the last one extra?

Nestradamus:
Oh, yeah... and Lexei doesn't get it. He says the hour has its own period of time...
Of course it has its own period, which is one hour, opening at the beginning of the hour, closing at the end of the hour. Not like you have an opening at the beginning of the hour and a closing at the end of the month.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'll tell you more - if you move away from the timeframe (from the monitor), the chart turns into a point and stops moving

geometry is a beginner's course

Congratulations to you too! That's the way to solve the inflation problem, out of the blue!!!!

Let's move away, or better yet, destroy all the monitors, and voila - the charts (read price) have stopped...

The girls shouted "Hurrah" and threw bras in the air...

Nestradamus:

Congratulations to you too! That's the way to solve the inflation problem, out of the blue!!!!

Let's move away, or better yet, destroy all the monitors, and voila - the charts (read price) have stopped...

The girls shouted "Hurrah" and threw bras in the air...

Of course I want to bite on timeframes, but... I'm past it... I'd rather troll...

Alexey Busygin:
Of course, there is a gap of one hour, opening at the beginning of the hour and closing at the end of the hour. Not like you, opening at the beginning of the hour and closing at the end of the month.
Disappointing(((, I was hoping to learn something new... and here... a minute equals a minute, an hour equals an hour... it's a bit trite, isn't it?

mmmoguschiy-new:
What's up, trolls - let's go for it! Stupid Vasya's come in. Or was the last one extra?

There you are, Mmmmoggoggoody)))))

Tell us how you and Lesha built a win-win strategy in all directions simultaneously....

Getthe market theory according to Yusuf.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I want to bite on the timeframes, but... I'm past it... I'd rather troll.
Stay on your toes, will you join me as a co-author? I mean, a Schnobel Prize in one... that's not good enough...

Nestradamus:
Stay with me, will you co-authored it? Because a Schnobel Prize in one sting... it's not comical...
They just don't get that there might not be a tf)))
Reason: