Product ranking in the Marketplace - page 5

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Are the asterisks gone or what?

Both asterisks and reviews

Guys? What if the reviews and stars of the top products disappear? Maybe the database is down?

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
Guys? What if reviews and stars disappear for top products? Maybe some kind of database went down?

So far I haven't seen stars taken off and ratings and reviews in place, although I can't remember where the reviews have been anymore.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

So far I don't see stars taken off and ratings and reviews in place, although I can no longer remember where the reviews were.

he updated the version and it's gone

This topic of product rotation is very complicated.

There are products that sell frequently and are at the top, and then there is a product that sells very infrequently and is also at the top. And there is also a product that sells very often - it does not get in the top in any way. I've never seen it there.

(not advertising, discussion of the topic)

And getting feedback from people - that's serious. Buyers don't know how to leave feedback. Only when you talk to a person in person - then show him pictures and he understands where the review button. !

And advertising does not work any more, there is a block on forex everywhere.

And to advertise on another forum, too, topics are deleted, as elsewhere.

Therefore, the promotion of any product is very difficult.

But it is better to spend all the time to improve performance and product development.

Here I am long ago I downloaded a free home server - the developer updates it for free, now it works just fabulous. I even threw in a donation.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

he updated the version and it's gone.

That's weird,

I updated both for mt5 and mt4 today - everything is there.

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
Guys? What if the reviews and stars of the top products disappear? Maybe the database is down?

Not the same product that had a lot of invisible reviews?

TheXpert:

Not on the same product that had a lot of invisible reviews?

I don't understand the question. You used to be able to contact a moderator, on the draft page. Now I have a moustache myself :(

I think it was the same way the rating was lost before, I already did that. It was a long time ago. Besides, why am I talking about a database failure? Because some of my signals have also disappeared, all my values, orders, positions, charts. Then, however, they reappeared, but the rating and reviews did not. Everything was in one moment.

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

I don't understand the question.

I got it wrong. there is another forum member whose number of reviews on the showcase and on the product did not match.

TheXpert:
There's another forum member whose number of reviews on the showcase and on the product did not match.
It seems to me that this has always been the case. Sometimes it says 20 reviews, but the ratings are 25
Reason: