How do you see Metatrader X in 2030? - page 8

SeriousRacoon:

So you should be more specific about unusual people )) unusual people have such systems - already. The masses will not have them. The masses will be fed another grotal with which they are about to finally get rich, lying on the cooker, and the dream of the proletariat will come true. We have been through all this before. Only now this groal will be called an AI, which it won't be, or will be inherently unprofitable. So we can safely continue to trade 4 o'clock and not worry ))

If the real AI will be released to free float, it will be as described by Vict and the only remedy against it will be blowing up power lines)))

Ambition, desire for power, dominance, discrimination, racism and the destruction of other life forms are human prerogatives. To embody such qualities in an AI requires far more than the creation of an Interactive Universal Intelligent Interface. In other words, the idea of taking over the World is the ultimate expression of human Intelligence, Mental Activity, Self-Consciousness. This level will remain unattainable for centuries or millennia to come. But a machine that understands human speech and adequately answers questions, and executes a variety of commands is a level that can be achieved in the coming years.

Реter Konow:

Ambition, desire for power, dominance, discrimination, racism and the destruction of other life forms are human prerogatives. To embody such qualities in AI, much more is needed than is required to create an Interactive Universal Intelligent Interface. In other words, the idea of taking over the World is the ultimate expression of human Intelligence, Mental Activity, Self-Consciousness. This level will remain unattainable for centuries or millennia to come. But, a level of machine understanding human speech and adequately answering questions and executing a variety of commands is a level that can be achieved in the coming years.

In order for the AI to start killing people, all it takes is an emphasis on efficiency and a lowered level of empathy.

What you describe as human prerogative is actually a property of all living organisms in the context of limited resources.

Parallels can be drawn.

SeriousRacoon:

In order for the AI to start killing people, all it takes is an emphasis on efficiency and a lowered level of empathy.

What you described as human prerogative is actually a property of all living organisms in resource-limited environments.

The parallels beg to be drawn.

My point is that it's too far fetched.

Tell Yandex's Alice any nonsense like "fire douses hands" or "a dog gave birth to a crocodile" and she will open a page on the internet. That means she doesn't analyse the semantic constructs. She doesn't remember or analyse the dialogue, she doesn't make up an idea of the person she is talking to. Now imagine how far she is from the idea of taking over the World. But, that doesn't mean it won't pass the Alan Turing test in 10 years' time. That is, you can create an interactive intelligent multifunctional shell, not Skynet.)

Реter Konow:

No, you're aiming for AI, which means the ability to be creative and self-developing. A child isn't exactly bright and intelligent either. And what you called "Ambition, desire for power, domination, discrimination, racism and destruction of other life forms" - this is the basis of intelligence (purpose), without it there will be no man, his development. So we have to endow the machine with them too, otherwise it's just another grail on the neural net.

Vict:

No, you're aiming for AI, which means the ability to be creative and self-developing. A child isn't exactly bright and intelligent either. And what you called "Ambition, desire for power, domination, discrimination, racism and destruction of other life forms" - this is the basis of intelligence (purpose), without it there will be no man, his development. So we have to endow the machine with them too, otherwise it's just another grail on the neural net.

All true. Only the journey from AI as a tool in the hands of man, to man as a tool in the hands of AI, is like from us, to the Andromeda galaxy. The child has such a perfect brain and is already endowed with a developmental archetype that has all the necessary physical and intellectual perfection to unlock its embedded physical and mental potential. It "unzips" like a zip file and only needs favourable conditions. Like a sprout of a tree. As for AI, it does not have the initial, equal development potential of humans due to the lack of "bolts" and "nuts". It needs to be made and made, and only at the pinnacle of technology, AI, like man, will be able to reach self-consciousness, creativity or the idea of taking over the World during its life cycle. We need to create the kind of technology that is commensurate with the perfection of human biology and neurophysiology. That's a long way off.)

Реter Konow:

It's unlikely... Imagine if a full-fledged Artificial Intelligence was launched by that year. Of course, I myself recently thought it couldn't come up that quickly, but recent thinking about exactly how it should work has assured me that I was wrong. It will be much faster. I could have built a prototype of it myself in 10 years, let alone the IT giants with their capabilities.

So, if an AI is created, it will trade. And MT4 will not pull it.

Maybe you could start by reading up on what AI is.

So far, all your reasoning makes absolutely no sense.

Koldun Zloy:

Why don't you start by reading up on what AI is.

So far, all your reasoning makes absolutely no sense at all.

All right, then. Tell me about it. Interesting. If you have anything to say other than "your reasoning is meaningless".

Реter Konow:
All right, then. Tell me. Interesting. If you have something to say other than "your reasoning is meaningless".

I am not in the business of teaching.

There is plenty of information on the internet.

You haven't bothered to read anything.

Otherwise you would have realized you were talking nonsense yourself.

Or you would have said something clever.

Koldun Zloy:

I am not in the business of teaching.

There is plenty of information on the internet.

You haven't bothered to read anything.

Otherwise you would have realized you were talking nonsense yourself.

Or you would have said something clever.

Content worthy of a bot.) Thank you. Will take note))

Реter Konow:
Content worthy of a bot.) Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.))

Can't you at least try to find out something?

Reason: