FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 3

Silent:

With your advice.

I only said that because everyone knows how to criticise but no one is able to offer an alternative for some reason...

That is, "You write what you've dug up and I'll mock (criticize) your posts..."

Here we go...

margaret:

There are two alternatives.

Keep track of news times and react "on the spot". (By the way, I like the 5's implementation, if you haven't already switched to it, have a look).

Listen to analysts and do the opposite. but that takes a lot of analysts, different ones - and time accordingly.

I prefer the first option.

xrust:
Here we go...
Got it. I'm out.

Silent:
If you are working on short positions, then yes, just follow the macro releases and technique... But if you're in the medium term, you need a deeper understanding of what's going on in the market.

margaret:
If you are working on short positions, then yes, just follow the macro releases and technique... But if you're in the medium term, you need a deeper understanding of what's going on in the market.
Margaret, sorry to be snide: what do you think a "short position" is?

Mathemat:
margaret, sorry to be snide: what do you think a "short position" is?
yep, and for me:" ... long", didn't want to start a topic with arguments, but I have to (it's the second week I've been doing statistical research ;) )

By the way, why aren't immoral avatars punished?

ZZZEROXXX:
By the way, why aren't immoral avatars punished?
Write about it in the "SPAM, SPAMERS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES" thread. You might find some sympathisers.

Mathemat:
margaret, sorry to be snide: what do you think a "short position" is?

In this case, as I understand it, a short position.
Reason: