The power of C++ - page 17

Alexey Navoykov:
I guess you don't need to learn Python to solve your task, you can find plenty of libraries for C++ as well. So you're getting down to studying neural networks, not a programming language, unless the task is so specific that C++ doesn't have appropriate libraries.

The thing is that all the tutorials and courses on the web for Deep Learning and the web are python-oriented. And I with zero level will not be able to figure it out on my own. So, yes, Tenzor Flow supports pluses, CNTK supports both pluses and Sharp, but even on MS site all the examples are in Python )) Even they prefer to pay tribute to fashion and refuse from their child C# in examples

Anyway, what's the problem of learning another language? I've learned about 30 of them in my life and I've forgotten about them successfully.)

Here's more links, there's a shitload of courses.) We live in blessed times, indeed.

From Google.

From MS.

From Kaggle.

Google запустила бесплатный курс по машинному обучению
Google запустила бесплатный курс по машинному обучению
  • Рамис Ганиев
  • tproger.ru
В обучающей программе Learn with Google AI появились бесплатные уроки Machine Learning Crash Course (MLCC). Курс помогает освоить машинное обучение и раньше был доступен только сотрудникам компании. На основе полученных знаний команда Google улучшила сервисы YouTube и Google Earth, а также устройства Daydream. В колледже, изучая геофизику на...

A popular article on innovations in C++ standards 2011-2017.

Modern C++ features that all programmers should know about.
Современные возможности C++, о которых надо знать всем программистам
Современные возможности C++, о которых надо знать всем программистам
  • habr.com
Автор материала, перевод которого мы сегодня публикуем, говорит, что C++, в его современном виде, если сравнивать его с тем, чем был этот язык несколько лет назад, значительно изменился в лучшую сторону. Конечно, эти изменения произошли далеко не сразу. Например, в былые времена C++ не хватало динамичности. Непросто было найти человека, который...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

A popular article on innovations in C++ standards 2011-2017.

Modern features of C++ all programmers should know about.

Yeah, well, some questionable ways of applying these innovations, and especially the author's enthusiastic comments are a bit surprising :)

void populate(auto &data) { // только посмотрите на это!
    data.insert({"a",{1,4}});
    data.insert({"b",{3,1}});
    data.insert({"c",{2,3}});
}

auto merge(auto data, auto upcoming_data) { // не нужно снова описывать длинные объявления
    auto result = data;
    for(auto it: upcoming_data) {
        result.insert(it);
    }
    return result;
}

This, of course, can be useful for purely local use, inside a class, for example, where everything is before your eyes.

Or here's another one:

if( init-statement(x); condition(x)) {
    // выполнить некие действия
} else {
    // здесь можно работать с x
    // выполнить некие действия
}

What's the point of all this, you might ask... Saving one line of code at the cost of making it harder to understand the logic.

Alexey Navoykov:

Yeah, well, some of the questionable uses of these innovations, and especially the author's enthusiastic comments, are a bit surprising :)

Of course, it may be useful for purely local use, within a class for example, where everything is in front of your eyes.

In Sharp, too, the tendency to move away from strict typing. Like the compiler is smart, it picks up the type at compile time. I don't trust such things, I guess I'm too old, stiff in my convictions )))) Well, I'll study Python, my brain will get sharper.)

Lesha, hi!

You know... if you study Python long enough, Python will start to study you.

Aleksei Mikhanoshin:

Lesha, hi!

You know, if you study Python long enough, Python will study you.

))))) you're scaring me.

No, really, any course on neuronics or deep learning you take, Python is everywhere. Only MS has seen examples for their Sharp framework.

Well, you're a programmer, it'll work out.

When Symbian OS was still alive, I really wanted to 'do' Python... Writing programs.)

Aleksei Mikhanoshin:

Well, you're a programmer, it'll work out.

When Symbian OS was still alive, I really wanted to 'do' Python... Writing programs))

I used to write for Symbian, but it's C++, what's python got to do with it? I still remember their pseudotasking with observers)) However, it had a pretty smart API and unlike MQL4/5 it was object-oriented from the very beginning, which was comforting. It's a pity that Nokia was stupid and killed off such an axis and a line of smartphones. They didn't realise that the age of touchscreens had arrived, and they screwed up with paid software registration. At the height of greed and idiocy they should have bought a license even for their own development, for themselves! I went to Windows mobile then? Then I went to Android. However, I still have not entered the commercial level, I was interrupted by Forex with its devilish temptations )))).

Reason: