Automatic validator - problems - page 7

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why go around it, I just want to know what the requirements are. One man told me that the number of deals is important now, if there are not enough, then stop.

What are you making up? What requirements do you need to know? What are the limits on the number of transactions? Something is broken in the autovalidator, they will fix it and everything will be fine.

Uladzimir Kirychenka:
Here is also an interesting fact. Initially, the validator did not pass due to missing trades. The same Expert Advisor two months ago was showing more than 20 trades in the validator. The method we found does not increase the number of trades(they are still 0), but it already misses validation. PS: sorry the admins are silent. would not want to circumvent bugs - just want to meet the requirements, and the requirements are unknown and not quite clear.

Is it written somewhere that there are 0 trades in a successful test?

And what do you want to hear from them now? That they all gave up and rushed to fix everything and that each of them corrects what part of the program? And what does everyone succeed and what doesn't? And the fact that people have a day off doesn't interest you? Not everyone who works for the company is a Muslim, there are Christians, and we have a holiday. You want to offer to work on a holiday?

Wait patiently, everything will be fixed. What is there to panic about?

Vladimir Baskakov:
And registering the EA as a script is not an option. I think there's some technical work going on there.
Yes, I think so too. With this code change the system changes the EA flag to a script, and then opening trades is not needed. At next load, this flag is not reset for some reason and the EA is still tested as a script, i.e. without opening trades. The check is successful. But it is still an Expert Advisor! Or is it already a script?!

Evgeniy Scherbina:
Yes, I think so too. With this code change, the system changes the EA flag to script, and then opening trades is not needed. On the next load, this flag is not reset for some reason, and the EA is still checked as a script, i.e. without opening trades. The check is successful. But it is still an Expert Advisor! Or is it already a script?!
Script, people just talk without checking anything

Vladimir Baskakov:
A script, just people chattering away without checking anything
But it's still hanging in the EA section, not the script section. Something got messed up at the Conservatory

Evgeniy Scherbina:
But it's still hanging in the EA section, not the scripts. Something is wrong at the Conservatory.
No, it's just that there are lovers of obscure schemes who just want to blurt out

Vladimir Baskakov:
A script, just people chattering away without checking anything

Well then check it out. I made changes to one free EA in order to test the suggested variant. It passed the test. Download it and check how it will work.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, there you go and check it out. I made changes to one free EA in order to test the suggested variant. It passed the test. Download it and check how it will work.

Do not do nonsense, pass validation by the rules

Thanks for the messages, the cause has been found and fixed. It should be fixed and working as before.

Have run some of the EAs for re-validation themselves to check.

Are there any other solutions to the lack of trading operations in the Market autovalidator?

test on EURUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations

Overcame this error. The Expert Advisor had a limit on losing a deposit. The Expert Advisor is a grid, so there was a reserve for several losing grids of orders in a row. I have solved this problem by allowing to trade with one order and writing a warning about insufficient amount for opening a grid of orders.

I also need to modify or delete this code:

if(!TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_TRADE_ALLOWED))

{

Print("Check if automated trading is allowed in the terminal settings!",GetLastError());

return;

}

Reason: