Fins in the glass - trying to understand what happened by the ticks - page 16

It's a bug in the terminal or in the settings. What's there to discuss?

prostotrader:

I see...

Didn't you realise that the data for the other account is indicative (i.e. it could be anything)?

I don't think they will broadcast other data on purpose - the question is on the other side of the problem - stock exchange or broker, and on the terminal - why there is no 0 price on the chart.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't think they will broadcast other data on purpose - the other question is on whose side the problem is - the exchange or the broker, and on the terminal - why is there no price 0 on the chart.

1. what makes you think that the ticks are broadcasting exchange data?

This is an indicative function for FORTS account.

3. Because an indicative (real LAST) is broadcast on the chart

prostotrader:

Because the chart broadcasts an indicative (real LAST)

Are different quotes broadcast to the chart and the history? Then how do you get the ones that the chart is based on?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Are different quotes broadcast on the chart and in the story? Then how do I get the ones that the chart is based on?

This is not a question for me, I don't know how MT5 translates indicative quotes from another account.

prostotrader:

This is not a question for me, I don't know how MT5 translates indicative quotes.

Yes all those zeros are a question for MQ.

As it is, I looked at it by eye - the quotes/trades are generally the same as the Quik, including the stocks.

Alexey!

I noticed that you have been looking to trade currencies on FORTS for a long time.

You are not developing your TS correctly.

The price of Si depends on the USD index and on the price of oil.

Try to make a Prevdo USD index out of the available FORTS volts and screw oil to them, but

not directly, but with an average price over the last 24 hours (lately the Si price is not immediately responsive to oil price changes)

prostotrader:

Alexey!

I noticed that you have been looking to trade currencies on FORTS for a long time.

You are not developing your TS correctly.

The price of Si depends on the USD index and on the price of oil.

Try to make a Prevdo USD index out of the available FORTS volts and screw oil to them, but

not directly, but with a daily average (the Si price is not immediately responsive to oil price fluctuations).

I observe a similar idea, but more often the reaction goes to EURUSD (I look at the DC), and the oil is ahead - i.e. if it is close to an important level for oil growth, the ruble starts to pull back - expecting a bounce from the level in the near future. I.e. the maximum price delta extension from the expected event is traded there and then a convergence towards it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I am observing a similar idea, but more often the reaction is on EURUSD (looking at DCs), while on oil it is now working ahead - i.e. if close to an important level for oil growth, the ruble starts to pull back - expecting a rebound from the level in the near future. I.e. there trades a maximum widening of the price delta from the expected event, and then a convergence towards it.

EURUSD occupies most of the USD index

By the way, note that someone only bought 1k USD at 67 and drew a very significant candle for technical analysis.

Why was there such a vacuum - where did the sellers go? Or is this a special artwork to mislead?

Reason: