The Sultonov system indicator - page 24

Алексей Тарабанов:

And you, Brutus, sold out to the Bolsheviks...

I sit in the woods, I don't touch anyone. Once in a while the sectarians gather at the edge of the forest...
"Witness the Yusufovs", shouting, joking around...)))

Vizard_:

I sit in the woods, I don't touch anyone. Once in a while, sectarians gather at the edge of the forest -
"The Yusufovs, shouting and joking around...)))

I'm talking about your curves.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'm talking about your curves.

Not mine...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

OK, let's get started:

Open a blank Exel sheet and arrange...

On 2 lags explain, with pictures of "convergence" and "residuals", otherwise no one will understand for another 120 pages)))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

What's all this babbling about... screenshots of the worksheet and the spreadsheet itself in the appendix will suffice.

The screenshots are needed to see if the attached file is worth downloading. And by xlsx the indicator/advisor is written even in a state of lethargic sleep.

You are an artist who makes portraits of photos - well, I can only admire the talent.

You have not understood the essence - it is necessary first of all to put thoughts in order Yusofu and to state all in order how to do, he has agreed to code.

In addition, from my experience, when I was actively ordering work in freelance, very few people were able to cope with calculations in excel, and the advantage of excel is to check the results of the indicator, but it does not cancel the step by step algorithm.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

OK, let's get started:

Where are the formulas - how do you convert what on paper or something?

Vizard_:

Explain in two lags, with pictures of "convergence" and "leftovers", otherwise no one will understand for another 120 pages)))

Let's be quiet for a couple of weeks, my daughter needs her kitchen done.

It's a bit more clear now. It turns out that all five rows are shifted by one, each.

But here"In cells AK-AX make the following calculations:" is not clear, for example x1*x2 = 1.2941.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You are a painter, you paint portraits from photographs - well, one can only admire your talent.

You do not understand the essence - it is necessary first of all, that would bring thoughts to order Yusof and set out all in order how to do, he coded agreed.

In addition, from my experience, when I was actively ordering work in freelance, few people have coped with calculations in excel, and the advantage of excel in checking the results of the indicator, but it does not negate the step by step algorithm.

Traders work with the excel. It is like "litmus paper". If you do not know the tables, what the hell kind of a trader is he? How does he calculate budgets and money?

And if a programmer is not able to translate an excel sheet into an MQL program, he should still practice :-)

Yusuf is trying to make his points (even with the reasoning of which I disagree in principle), but you are doing an even worse thing - instead of basic help you are forcing him to learn unnecessary things. And at the same time, everyone knows perfectly well that he will not start programming and will not transfer his formulas to mql. You are simply mocking and taking months or even years away from the person.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Traders work with Excel. It is like "litmus paper". If he's not familiar with spreadsheets, what the hell kind of trader is he? How does he calculate budgets and money?

And if a programmer is not able to translate an excel sheet into MQL program, he'd better train himself :-)

Yusuf is trying to make his points (even with the reasoning of which I disagree in principle), but you are doing an even worse thing - instead of basic help you are forcing him to learn unnecessary things. And at the same time, everyone knows that he will not start programming and will not transfer his formulas to mql. You are just mocking and taking months, and even years.

What do you suggest?

Reason: