The most banal trading strategy - page 48

the wonderful effect of the "last chinese warnings".

People decide they can do anything and turn the thread into a dump

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The wonderful effect of the "last chinese warnings".

People decide they can do anything and turn the thread into a dump

And in my opinion there is discrimination, people with defiant behaviour don't all get banned, and here I was wondering how the presentation of the grail formula would end - saddened by the ban of this person.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And in my opinion there is discrimination, persons with defiant behaviour are not all banned, and here I was wondering how the presentation of the grail formula would end - upset by the banning of this person.

Purely technically, it's possible that - yes. But you should have shown something instead of empty words, if it was so loudly stated.

Andrey Gladyshev:

Technically, maybe so. You should have shown something, rather than empty rhetoric, if it was so loudly announced.

Maybe it was PR, and in a couple of pages we would have been told that this miracle is already available on the market :)

So the topic of SMAs will not get bogged down:

The SMA shifted half a period back is in its "proper place", looks as if it is native there, and represents a trend that has been in place for a long time. It is possible (which apparently the friend did, but he didn't understand it himself) to draw it to the end with some precision. Not an exact line, but limits "true MA with N% probability will be in the range from now to now".

I don't know how to use it in trading yet, but potentially such an indicator would look awesome.

For the builds we have: half of the exact data, statistics of their deviations from the line, a pretty good predictable ATR. Maybe something else will come up :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

So the topic of SMAs will not get bogged down:

The SMA shifted half a period back is in its "proper place", looks as if it is native there, and represents a trend that has been in place for a long time. It is possible (which apparently the friend did, but he did not understand it himself) to draw it to the end with a certain precision. Not an exact line, but limits "true MA with N% probability will be in the range from now to now".

I don't know how to use it in trading yet, but potentially such an indicator would look awesome.

There are half of exact data, statistics of their deviations from the line, not bad predicted ATR. Maybe something else will come up :-)

The matter is not about the line, it is clear that the longer the period, the more accurate the forecast will be, but this forecast is relevant only if the price will move against its past movement vector, i.e. to MA, but when it will do it - that is the question.

to all involved - may we turn to the "Ranges" - there is no time, and when the price "flattens" - a return to the average is inevitable

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It's not about the line, it's clear that the longer the period, the more accurate the forecast will be, but this forecast is relevant only if the price will move against its previous movement vector, i.e. to MA, but when it will do it - that is the question.

Just to keep thinking: such prediction (SMA half-period advance limit) will work fine just as long as price is moving away from the mean, outside the Bolinger Bands, i.e. far from the MA. Because the half-period-backward average just lies on one of the bands and its most elusive moment would be "travelling from one edge to the other".

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Maybe it was just PR, and in a couple of pages we would have been told that this miracle was available on the market :))

)))

sigma is a thing - as soon as someone exceeds its limits, they are instantly killed
Reason: