The most banal trading strategy - page 15

Boris Gulikov:

So here we were talking about making money on a positive swap.

And you can make as many of these useless rings as you like.

But what for? )))

However, there are Expert Advisors on the Market that make money on these rings. In theory and in the tester.

I absolutely agree with you, you can easily create a lock with a dozen currencies, which first of all, when you open it, you just have a very good spread, and then you start to slowly but surely lose money on swaps. The fact is that a negative swap (which takes place, say, for a certain currency on a buy) is always greater (sometimes two or more times greater) than a positive swap for the same currency (which then takes place for a sell). From this it is not difficult to show that any lock will drain on the swap.

Aleksey Ivanov:
I absolutely agree with you, it is possible to come up with a lock with a dozen currencies and open it, first of all, you will just sit tight on the spread and then you start to slowly but surely lose money on swaps. The fact is that a negative swap (say, for a currency for a buy) is always greater (sometimes two or more times greater) than a positive swap for the same currency. Based on this, it is easy to show that any lock will drain on the swap.

You can make money on a positive swap with one broker, but not in the way you think.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I realise I will incur the wrath and bewilderment of many participants, but I would like to take a comprehensive look at the potential of this misconception, as you put it. For example, to start working with only 2 orders. Even in this case, there are options - to allow the EA to place buy and sell orders in random order. If you have not dealt with these options and you are not going to try them, it does not mean that anyone will want to investigate all of them thoroughly. We ask those who have dealt with this problem to post the results if they do not mind.

If we alternate BAY/SCELL orders, in the worst case scenario, there will be only two losing orders in the market. One instrument at a time.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

You can make money on a positive swap with one broker, but not in the way you think.

It's not what I think, there is a young man here who is boasting that he has invented a castle that has a positive swap, but of course he will not show this castle to anyone on pain of death.

By the way, can you tell me which broker and how you can make money on swaps?

Aleksey Ivanov:

I don't think so, there's a young man here who's been boisterously proving that he's invented a castle that has a positive swap, but of course he won't show that castle to anyone on pain of death.

Yes, by the way, can you tell me which broker and how you can make money on the swap.

Not a clue.

The castle is certainly not going to fly.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

No clue.

Your right, and rightly so. Profitable strategies have to be found by yourself.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Your right, and rightly so. Profitable strategies have to be found on their own.

It is possible to buy one. I would sell, but I don't know how.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

It is possible to buy one. I would sell, but I don't know how.

What's the problem? Write an EA and put it on the market.

Aleksey Ivanov:
What's the problem? Write an EA and put it on the market.

I'll think about it. )

http://nashagazeta.ch/news/12316

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I'll think about it. )

http://nashagazeta.ch/news/12316

They double-checked it there a long time ago, the effect didn't seem to be confirmed.
Reason: