The most banal trading strategy - page 21

mikhael1983isakov:
There must always be people who understand things - scientists; people who put the knowledge scientists give them into practice (in particular, those who build machines, in particular aeroplanes) - engineers, and people who just use what they build without getting into the details of what, how, and why (including pilots of those very planes, in particular military aircraft). This is perfectly normal.

This will be hard for you to understand, but scientists are not you. You are just a petty patsy.

Алексей Тарабанов:

This will be hard for you to understand, but scientists are not you. You're just a petty patsy.

It is not for you to judge. The essence of things is not at all dependent on your opinion (and in my humble opinion, is often the exact opposite of your opinion). Electromagnetic waves, for example, do not need you to believe in them for their existence. Neither does my place in this world. And as for the last pages in this thread, the simple and deeply sad fact is that you too are unable to specify the value of the Y-factor. That is, in fact, telling the truth: you are unable to comprehend middle school level maths either. And yet, there you go, expressing your opinions (after swallowing tooth powder?).

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I didn't know about accelerated decay, thanks, I'll have to investigate the matter.

What's there to think about, you have to shake it.) Any book has the formula.

Since I am a little tired of this thread, I would like to inform interested readers of the triangle ring formula for EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP:

GBPUSD*1*delta(EURGBP) = 1*delta(EURUSD) - EURGBP0*delta(GBPUSD), where EURGBP0 is the ratio of EUR to GBP at the time the trade was opened.

For example, if at a certain moment EURGBP = 0.8500, a transaction buy EURGBP by lot 1 is identically equal (within the squares of differentials, i.e. unnoticeable in trading) to the pair of transactions buy EURUSD by lot 1 and sell GBPUSD by lot 0.85;

or vice versa, a deal sell EURGBP by lot 1 is identically equal to a pair of deals sell EURUSD by lot 1 and buy GBPUSD by lot 0,85.

Only people, who graduated from high school and, preferably, the 1st year of study after high school, will be able to understand why this is so.

However, using this simple equation, no one stops anyone from starting to multiply triangles, presenting summands with new pairs of summands, and finally increasing the size of the ring to 3, 4, 5, 10, or more trades.

mikhael1983isakov:

Since this thread is a bit boring for me, I would like to inform interested readers of the triangle ring formula for EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP:

GBPUSD*1*delta(EURGBP) = 1*delta(EURUSD) - EURGBP0*delta(GBPUSD), where EURGBP0 is the ratio of EUR to GBP at the time the trade was opened.

For example, if at a certain moment EURGBP = 0.8500, a transaction buy EURGBP by lot 1 is identically equal (within squares of differentials, i.e. unnoticeable in trading) to a pair of transactions buy EURUSD by lot 1 and sell GBPUSD by lot 0.85;

or vice versa, a deal sell EURGBP by lot 1 is identically equal to a pair of deals sell EURUSD by lot 1 and buy GBPUSD by lot 0,85.

Only people, who graduated from high school and, preferably, the 1st year of study after high school, will be able to understand why this is so.

However, using this simple equation, no one stops anyone from starting to multiply triangles, presenting summands with new pairs of summands, and finally increasing the size of the ring to 3, 4, 5, 10, or more trades.

Another lord of the rings)

ilvic:

Another Lord of the Rings)

And you will be cured.

mikhael1983isakov:

And you will be cured.

And since you are so educated, you should have thought about those rings.

It's a sign from above)))

ilvic:

And since you are so educated, you should have thought about those rings.

It's a sign from above)))

And incompetent people do not even realize that any sane trader has cent (!) accounts, on which he does not trade, and on which sometimes puts a dozen or two dollars at most, to check a deliberately stupid idea for 90% probability on a real account. But if it's any consolation, I don't feel sorry. I don't think you'll be easy to cure, but psychiatry is more advanced now... maybe they can cure you.

mikhael1983isakov:

And incompetent people do not even realize that any sane trader has cent (!) accounts on which he does not trade, and on which sometimes puts a dozen or so qu id, no more than to check in a real account a deliberately stupid idea with a 90% probability. But if it's any consolation, I don't feel sorry. I don't think you'll be easy to cure, but psychiatry is more advanced now... maybe they can cure you.

By the way, the author of the thread has some nice rings in his signals too)

Deleted. Cult

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What's there to think about, you have to shake it.) Any book has the formula.

Everyone is talking about options, but about futures, I somehow missed it.

While I'm shaking the cat for... I already got 9k on a test sample, which is inspiring, but I feel tired after years of searching.

Reason: