Rate of price change, how to calculate - page 18

avtomat:

Such a real void is provided by real limit orders, unreal in essence for the time being. ;)))

Man can maintain a vacuum artificially -- and that's the only reason why emptiness is unreal? Is it? Is that the only reason?

Besides limit orders and a more important factor is the real existence of personalities who think(i.e. this c.e. price in the trader's head) about what they will enter the market under certain conditions, i.e. "limit orders" sit in the real human mind. Plus ats systems supported by liquidity

mikhail12:
Besides the limit orders and a more important factor is the real existence of individuals who are thinking about what they will enter the market under certain conditions, which means that the "limit orders" are sitting in the real consciousness of a person. Plus ats systems supported by liquidity

I have not listed many different factors - these are details.

Try to abstract, and look at the process from a distance.

We don't know what anyone is thinking - we don't need to.

We only have a graph, a stream of data, from which conclusions are drawn.

avtomat:

What's the use, the vocabulary is not enough to express...

mikhail12:
Besides limit orders and a more important factor is the real existence of individuals who think(i.e. this price c.e. sits in the trader's mind) about what they will enter the market under certain conditions, i.e. "limit orders" sit in the real human mind. Plus ats systems supported by liquidity

We only have a chart, a stream of data, on the basis of which conclusions are drawn.

avtomat:

We only have a graph, a stream of data, from which conclusions are drawn.

We do not know exactly, but we can assume that the set of basic options is limited. Ultimately, price changes are derived from the actions of the participants

mikhail12:
We do not know exactly, but we can assume that the set of basic options is limited.

You can assume anything. Not long ago, some politicians speculated on the end of the world, and even provided arguments ;))))). And many believed, they even stocked up - salt, matches, bunkers..... ;)))))))

mikhail12:
We do not know exactly, but we can assume that the set of basic options is limited. Ultimately, price changes are derived from the actions of the participants

This is sophistry.

No, it's fine. I mean virtual. I mean indeterminate. But "maybe."

it's in the spirit of quantum price dynamics.

Now we need to get the formulas right. I mean describing the uncertainty relations.

avtomat:

You can assume anything. Recently some people have been assuming the end of the world and have even given arguments ;)))))

I emphasise that the basic options are limited, there is no need to assume everything indiscriminately

I wouldn't assume the end of the world into the main options...

mikhail12:

I emphasise that the set of basic options is limited, there is no need to assume everything indiscriminately

I wouldn't have assumed the end of the world into the main options...

What is the criterion for selecting options?

But I missed your point... We're talking about what now?

Reason: