The most banal trading strategy - page 16

Aleksey Ivanov:
There they double-checked it a long time ago, the effect didn't seem to be confirmed.

Confirmed many times and in different laboratories, only then everyone pretended it hadn't happened.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Confirmed many times and in different laboratories, only then everyone pretended it hadn't happened.

It is possible, I have not sat in these laboratories, so I will not argue. But if the fact of excess of speed of light to admit, there will be many problems in the theory, and global up to violation of the principle of causality, i.e. it is necessary to create a new basis of basic science. Therefore, it is quite possible, that they "pretended" (less "pain").

Aleksey Ivanov:
It is possible, I have not sat in these laboratories, so I will not argue. But if the fact of excess of speed of light to admit, there will be many problems in the theory, and global up to violation of the principle of causality, i.e. it is necessary to create a new basis of basic science. Therefore, it is quite possible that "pretended" (less "hassle").

Perhaps you are right.

https://ria.ru/20190313/1551754789.html?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

Физики из МФТИ сумели повернуть время вспять
Физики из МФТИ сумели повернуть время вспять
  • РИА Новости https://cdn22.img.ria.ru/i/export/ria/logo.png
  • ria.ru
МОСКВА, 13 мар — РИА Новости. Ученые из России, США и Швейцарии заставили квантовый компьютер на долю секунды вернуться в прошлое и тем самым "нарушили" второй закон термодинамики. Их выводы и возможное проявление этого эффекта в реальном мире представлено в журнале Scientific Reports. Концепция так называемой стрелы времени — одна из основ...

I've already fantasised about this: you put a computer with such a device, and it sends you prices from the future to the past (i.e. to your present), and you write (or better yet, build such a signal into the bot). Those guys need at least a couple of seconds for their device. Just kidding, of course.

Leon:

If you are both buying and selling at the same time (holding two positions at the same time), what difference does it make how many times?

No, I never make multidirectional trades as I am sure that is nonsense. One more thing: in 1997, I made trades with real delivery. Bought for a billion, paid for a billion.

missed something:

Is the duel already scheduled ? or is it not the 18th century and the disputants are just spitting over the fence ?

Write 3 simple EAs already, a benchmark one that trades 1 lot on EURGBP and each their own variant of cross emulation.
Whose variant diverges more from the benchmark - he's a loser :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I missed something:

Is the duel set yet ? or is it not the 18th century and the wranglers are just spitting over the fence ?

Write 3 simple EAs already, a benchmark that trades 1 lot on EURGBP and each a different variant of cross emulation.
Whose variant differs more with the result with the benchmark - he's a loser :-)

I don't trade on crosses. I trade on trends.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I don't trade on crosses. I trade on trends.

I'm not really talking to you :-)

Today two characters were arguing about how to trade crosses via direct quotes, and sparks were flying.

I don't know what to do with them, but they are probably tired and sleeping.

2Jusuf - I ask you from the bottom of my heart - don't stoop to plinth level with this TC - it's IMHO!!! - below your level.

There's still your robot forcast not fully viewed from my side - there you may have used "curved" conditions for it - according to your article "Universal regression model", which Sergeev wrote yet. There's a lot more research to do there.

We need to reconsider - there may have been shares - averaging the entry price - that weren't needed.

And there's a MUSLIM and beautiful trades on that basis.

I'M SHOUTING WITH MY MOUTHPIECE - LOOK AGAIN.

YUSUFHODJA - I RESPECT YOU. WE NEED, WE NEED MORE RESEARCH!

Pyssas - a request - from your colleague.

Reason: