The most banal trading strategy - page 6

Boris Gulikov:
What are you talking about? Don't listen to sick fantasies.

At first you said you tried it, then it turned out to be unnecessary)

Boris Gulikov:
I think he's a storyteller.

You got him quick.)

There are no rings with a positive resulting swap. Bankers are not idiots. I've looked at the combinations, the ring's resulting swap is always negative.

Leon:

So do it, and see if your zero is either in the plus or minus for at least a week, and with swaps too, try to make it in the plus!

I've been watching for a week. Of course, no one is going anywhere. And they can't. It's simple arithmetic.

Leon:

At first he said he tried it, then it turned out he didn't need to)

I never once said I trade that way. I said I could trade that way.

mikhael1983isakov:
I've been watching for a week. Of course, no one is going anywhere. And it can't go anywhere. It's simple arithmetic there.

OK, write the pairs, even without a positive swap, I'll send you the results from the tester.

mikhael1983isakov:
Been looking at it for a week. Of course, no one is going anywhere. And it can't go anywhere. It's simple arithmetic there.

It's trivial, such a lock really isn't going anywhere. Give me an example of such a ring with a positive swap. Here are combinations of currencies to make it easier for you.

Derivative currencies.

1. AUD/CAD= (AUD/USD) * (USD/CAD) 2. AUD/CHF = (AUD/USD) * (USD/CHF) 3. AUD/DKK= (AUD/USD) * (USD/DKK) 4. AUD/JPY= (AUD/USD) * (USD/JPY) 5. AUD/NOK=(AUD/USD) * (USD/NOK) 6. AUD/NZD= (AUD/USD) / (NZD/USD) 7. AUD/SEK= (AUD/USD) * (USD/SEK) 8. AUD/SGD= (AUD/USD) * (USD/SGD) 9. CAD/CHF= (USD/CHF) / (USD/CAD) 10. CAD/JPY= (USD/JPY) / (USD/CAD) 11. CHF/JPY= (USD/JPY) / (USD/CHF) 12. CHF/NOK= (USD/NOK)/(USD/CHF) 13. CHF/SGD= (USD/SGD) / USD/CHF) 14. EUR/AUD= (EUR/USD) / (AUD/USD) 15. EUR/CAD= (EUR/USD) * (USD/CAD) 16. EUR/CHF= (EUR/USD) * (USD/CHF) 17. EUR/DKK= (EUR/USD) * (USD/DKK) 18. EUR/JPY= (EUR/USD) * (USD/JPY) 19. EUR/GBR= (EUR/USD) / (GBP/USD) 20. EUR/HKD= (EUR/USD) * (USD/HKD) 21. EUR/NOK= (EUR/USD) * (USD/NOK) 22. EUR/NZD= (EUR/USD) / (NZD/USD) 23. EUR/SEK= (EUR/USD) * (USD/SEK) 24. EUR/SGD= (EUR/USD) * (USD/SGD) 25. GBP/AUD= (GBP/USD) / (AUD/USD) 26. GBP/CAD= (GBP/USD) * (USD/CAD) 27. GBP/CHF= (GBP/USD) * (USD/CHF) 28. GBP/DKK= (GBP/USD) * (USD/DKK) 29. GBP/JPY= (GBP/USD) * (USD/JPY) 30. GBP/NOK=(GBP/USD) * (USD/NOK) 31. GBP/SEK=(GBP/USD) * (USD/SEK) 32. GBP/SGD= (GBP/USD) * (USD/SGD) 33. NZD/CAD= (USD/CAD) * (NZD/USD) 34. NZD/CHF= (USD/CHF) * (NZD/USD) 35. NZD/JPY= (USD/JPY) * (NZD/USD) 36. NZD/SGD=(USD/SGD) * (NZD/USD) 37. SGD/JPY= (USD/JPY) / (USD/SGD)

Leon:

OK, write down the pairs, even without a positive swap, I'll send you the results from the tester

You admit that you do not understand enough mathematics to express e.g. buy on EURGBP through buy EURUSD and sell GBPUSD ? I find that hard to believe. It's more likely that you are just lazy.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Here are combinations of currencies to make things easier.

1. AUD/CAD= (AUD/USD) * (USD/CAD)

No. What you have depicted is a currency triangle, so to speak. In order to arrange the deal ring, the result of AUDCAD deal must be equal by module and opposite by sign to the total result of two deals: AUDUSD and CADUSD; the ratio that is determined at the current moment determines the trade volume in CADUSD, but it depends on the current relation between currencies; this ratio is not present in your triangle yet. I deliberately write CADUSD, because when you go to USDCAD you will see another coefficient, and it is not equal to 1 (modulo), because the value of a Pip USD is not equal to a Pip CAD.

Aleksey Ivanov:
There are no rings with a positive resulting swap. Bankers are not idiots. I've looked at the combinations, the ring's resulting swap is always negative.
+++
Reason: