vps server - page 3

Here's a question: which ;-) broker do you use?

I've noticed here on Alpari, Tickmill and iC market that there are built-in VPS from Webzilla.

At the same time there is a 8 core processor and 50mb RAM and about 30mb disk, for 10 usd per month. While Webzilla itself VPS 19 USD/month is quite a machine 1 core 2gb RAM and 1tb disk.

The question remains, will the ping be the same? I have not checked yet, but I will get there gradually.

Play around with the MetaTrader VPS service, which visually shows all the pings with the map around the world:

Renat Fatkhullin:

Play around with the MetaTrader VPS service, which visually shows all the pings with the map around the world:

Will it show other VPSs?

A1exPit:
Will it show other VPS?
Only our hosting services

Renat Fatkhullin:
Only our hosting services
And the question was about an external VPS from the same company. Will it be the same ping or not, that is the question. Just at Webzilla VPS cost 19 usd/month, but there is 2gb RAM and 1tb disk against 50 and 30mbs respectively, for 10 usd they have the same on built-in VPS.

Does anyone know a traffic-monitoring program or whatever you want to call it? I need to know when the server (or computer) has lost internet while the EA was running.

Subscribers:
Maybe someone knows a traffic monitoring program or what to call it I don't know. I need to know when the server (or computer) has lost internet connection while the EA was running.

TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_CONNECTION

Connection to MQL5.community

bool

TERMINAL_CONNECTED

Connection to a trade server

bool

TRADE_RETCODE_CONNECTION No connection to a trade server

Vladimir Karputov:

TERMINAL_COMMUNITY_CONNECTION

Connection to MQL5.community

bool

TERMINAL_CONNECTED

Connection to a trade server

bool

TRADE_RETCODE_CONNECTION No connection to a trade server

is it in OnTimer() to check ?

Subscribers:
is to do the check in OnTimer() ?
Where you put it, it will do the check there.

Vladimir Karputov:
Where you put it, that's where it will do the check.
If there is no internet, there will be no ticks. The OnTick function will not work ?
Reason: